‘The Donald’ threatens to drop ‘gigantic’ bombshell on Obama Wednesday
posted at 2:56 pm on October 22, 2012 by Howard Portnoy
Demonstrating that two (morons) can play at the same game, Donald Trump took a page out of Gloria Allred’s book on Monday, announcing on FOX & Friends that he will release a bombshell on Wednesday that will sink President Obama’s already-listing battleship. Atypically for Trump, instead of calling his revelation huge (pronounced “yooj”), he instead said his news is “gigantic.”
“It’s going to be very big,” the Daily Mail quotes the billionaire and former GOP candidate as saying. “I know one thing: You will cover it in a very big fashion.”
Like Allred, Trump isn’t dropping any hints, adding only that his leak could “possibly” play a role in the election (which frankly doesn’t sound that yooj after all).
Trump has been one of Obama’s most vociferous critics, insisting to this day that the president’s Hawaiian birth certificate is fake. He has also professed at times to “know” the contents of Obama’s college transcripts and has wondered aloud how Obama gained acceptance to Harvard Law School with the “bad marks” he earned at Columbia.
The Daily Mail notes that this is the second time in as many months that Trump has said that he has a big surprise that would be damaging to the president.
Trump’s announcement comes a day after Allred, a high-visibility attorney, claimed she would be dropping a bombshell of her own on the Romney campaign. Since her announcement on Sunday, a website labeled simply The October Surprise and featuring a countdown clock has appeared. The clock will zero out at 5;30 p.m. on Monday, at which time supposedly the “stuff hit the fan.”
The creators of the site have concealed their identity, writing only in a Twitter bio: “One of your presidential candidates isn’t being honest with you. Stay tuned to find out which one it is.” As Matt Vespa wrote earlier, the information to be released is “from a ‘rock solid source’ that has ‘irrefutable’ proof,” so take the news for what it’s worth.
- New poll finds pessimism over Obama handling of ‘Arab Spring’
- Obama debate talking point: ‘I will be sitting down for talks with Iran’
- Gloria Allred rumored to have dirt that will sink Romney campaign
- Romney has already won Debate 3, and Obama knows it
- Debate 2 opens Pandora’s box on Benghazi consulate attack
- Do supporters of ‘Liar’ debate strategy really believe Obama is free of sin? (Video)
- Hillary Clinton’s ‘taking responsibility’ for Libya changes nothing
- Which candidate has the bigger problem conveying meaning?
- New poll says that under Obama, Muslim world dislikes U.S. more than ever
- Embassy killings and protests prompt MSM, Dems to attack Mitt Romney (Video)
- NY Post sends Ahmadinejad gift basket of Jewish delicacies
- ‘Piss Christ’ returns to New York along with ‘Piss Moses’ (Video)
- Stench from Ahmadinejad’s food drives off hotel guests