Gloria Allred rumored to have dirt that will sink Romney campaign
posted at 12:19 pm on October 21, 2012 by Howard Portnoy
Does outspoken Obama supporter Gloria Allred really have an “October surprise” in the works that will sabotage Mitt Romney’s run for the White House, or is the rumor, first published by the Drudge Report, all wet? Inquiring minds want to know.
Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move. After all, it’s her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!
Another website named The Red Side of Life, Conservative Musings from New York is quoted as having written:
Gloria Allred Prepares Anti-Mitt Strike. You Can STOP Her Now! (action!) Don’t underestimate Gloria Allred’s ability to inflict damage. The media will ‘eat up’ anything she feeds them and turn it into an endless scandal. Recall she took down Cain and RINO Whitman with NO EVIDENCE. We’re doing too well to risk ‘an Allred.’ She can be stopped, but it will take action on our behalf.
Allred has refused to comment on the claim, noting curtly, “I don’t discuss meetings with potential clients.”
RadarOnline.com previously reported Allred’s putative role in the unseating of Meg Whitman, who ran for governor of California in 2010. Allred represented, a former Whitman housekeeper named Nicky Diaz, who alleged that she was terminated because she was an illegal immigrant. Ultimately the election went to to Democrat Jerry Brown, who has since passed a state version of the DREAM Act.
Allred was a delegate for President Obama at the DNC in North Carolina last summer.
- Civility update: Dem congressmen nearly come to punches in debate
- California dreamin’: Jerry Brown signs state DREAM Act into law
- Move over AttackWatch: Obama wants you for his ‘Truth Team’
- Obama new AttackWatch website: Snitches wanted
- Obama wants you to help him gather dirt on Rick Perry
- Going-out-of-business sale at BarackObama.com
- Civility alert: Waxman calls GOP ‘terrorists’; break Jan Brewer’s finger off
- Liberals rejoice over death of Andrew Breitbart
- Romnesia, Obamnesia, and hypocrisy
- Romney has already won Debate 3, and Obama knows it
- Romney takes his first Electoral College lead
- A desperation move by the Obama camp leaves many ‘literally’ speechless
- Left desperate for stories supporting its ‘conservatives are stupid’ narrative
- Obama campaign urges supporters to send contact info of GOP associates
Recently in the Green Room: