FL couple has sex on restaurant table while kids, parents look on
posted at 12:52 pm on October 19, 2012 by Howard Portnoy
“I’ll have what they’re having,” a customer at an Orlando, Fla., restaurant might have said last Monday, as a couple of diners made the beast with two backs in front of children and their shocked parents.
The Smoking Gun reports that Jeremie Calo and Tiffani Lynn Barganier (pictured here) were evidently unable to restrain their passion while dining on the patio at Paddy Murphy’s and decided to use their tabletop as a makeshift bed. The manager, Tom Murphy, phoned the police after he “was notified by several patrons that a couple was having sex on a table in view of minor children.”
The police report notes that Murphy told the pair, “Compose yourself, pay your tab or call the police” but was told by Calo to do to himself what he was doing to Barganier.
Ultimately, the couple attempted to leave without paying their check, which totaled $101, but Murphy and another restaurant employee restrained Calo until the cops arrived.
Calo was arrested and charged with defrauding an innkeeper. In addition, he and Barganier were both “trespassed from Paddy Murphy’s for a period of one year.” The two managed to dodge charges of public lewdness because none of the patrons who witnessed the carnal display chose to provide statements, for some reason.
That information was provided by Officer Anthony Wongshue. You can’t make this stuff up.
- Utah mom toilet trains her tots at a table in a restaurant
- Olive Garden mistakenly serves booze to a child—again
- Waitress at Red Lobster attacked for refilling water glasses too often
- Teens sentenced to probation after serving birthday cake ‘iced’ with human feces
- Study: Gila monster spit reduces food and possibly booze cravings
- Celebrate spring with urine-soaked eggs, a delicacy in China
- For the palate that’s had everything: Breast milk ice cream
- Bugs: The OTHER other white meat
- Emperor’s-new-clothes alert: First café serving only water opens in NYC
- Family of 30-year-old cancer patient grant dying wish, leave $500 tip for pizza
- McDonald’s employee arrested for spitting in customer’s drink
- McDonalds customer finds cockroach in food; Arby’s customer finds finger
- Customer has heart attack while eating aptly named Triple Bypass Burger
- PETA: Prison should serve flesh-free meals to cannibal inmate
- NYC McDonald’s a violence magnet; scene of another brawl (Video)
- Another day, another McDonald’s customer meltdown
- Prosecutors come down hard on clerk who laced yogurt samples with semen
- From brassiere to brasserie: “Human” cheese at Klee
- Brazilian trio arrested for making turnovers out of two murder victims
- SD woman breaks into home … to breastfeed a stranger’s baby