Six Trillion Dollar Man: A Lyrical Evisceration of Obama
posted at 6:25 pm on October 9, 2012 by Matt Vespa
Justen Charters, co-founder of Resistance 44, is sick of Obamanomics. After all, President Obama is “the six trillion dollar man” who “doesn’t have a budget plan” and “basic economics is something he doesn’t understand.” Enjoy! #obamastyle
P.S. Justen, you didn’t make this song – somebody else made that happen.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation