Six Trillion Dollar Man: A Lyrical Evisceration of Obama
posted at 6:25 pm on October 9, 2012 by Matt Vespa
Justen Charters, co-founder of Resistance 44, is sick of Obamanomics. After all, President Obama is “the six trillion dollar man” who “doesn’t have a budget plan” and “basic economics is something he doesn’t understand.” Enjoy! #obamastyle
P.S. Justen, you didn’t make this song – somebody else made that happen.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?
- Friendly reminder from the White House about ObamaCare: “It’s. The. Law.”