Chicago Strike Over, Spinning Begins
posted at 6:59 pm on September 18, 2012 by Mike Antonucci
The Chicago Teachers Union House of Delegates voted to send teachers back to work while a ratification vote is conducted.
And the union provides this answer to a Frequently Asked Question:
Will we be paid this Friday?
You will be paid as usual this Friday. Your next check will be short for the days we have been out on strike.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained