A Random Act of Journalism: Chuck Todd Refutes White House Stance on Benghazi (Video)
posted at 4:54 pm on September 18, 2012 by Rovin
Via Breitbart, in what must be called a “random act”, this video has NBC Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd stating the facts about what happened in Benghazi, Libya. Also included is Susan Rice, claiming “there was a significant number of security personnel”.
Once again, the liberal media got “way ahead” of this story by projecting a competent White House and State Department, when in fact, the ineptness of this serious breech in security for our Embassies, (on the anniversary of 9/11), clearly shows deadly leadership failures. Susan Rice should have been ashamed to go on the Sunday news shows perverting her “spontaneous” excuses in this travesty.
(Disclosure: I picked up/used the “random act of journalism” meme from a commenter at Breitbart by the name of Michael—credit where credit is due.)
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen