A Random Act of Journalism: Chuck Todd Refutes White House Stance on Benghazi (Video)
posted at 4:54 pm on September 18, 2012 by Rovin
Via Breitbart, in what must be called a “random act”, this video has NBC Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd stating the facts about what happened in Benghazi, Libya. Also included is Susan Rice, claiming “there was a significant number of security personnel”.
Once again, the liberal media got “way ahead” of this story by projecting a competent White House and State Department, when in fact, the ineptness of this serious breech in security for our Embassies, (on the anniversary of 9/11), clearly shows deadly leadership failures. Susan Rice should have been ashamed to go on the Sunday news shows perverting her “spontaneous” excuses in this travesty.
(Disclosure: I picked up/used the “random act of journalism” meme from a commenter at Breitbart by the name of Michael—credit where credit is due.)
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation