ICYMI: Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan’s Address at Values Voter Summit 2012
posted at 9:28 pm on September 15, 2012 by Matt Vespa
Last Friday, Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan (R-Wi) delivered his remarks at Values Voter Summit 2012.
“What we do not see is steady, consistent American leadership. In the days ahead – and in the years ahead – American foreign policy needs moral clarity and firmness of purpose.”
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation