Green Room

Liberal FOX News contributor says Michelle Malkin ‘needs to get laid’

posted at 11:07 am on September 14, 2012 by

The lessons from liberals on civility keep on coming. The latest is courtesy of FOX News legal analyst, Tamara Holder, who said on Thursday that fellow network contributor and founder/CEO of Hot Air Michelle Malkin, is “angry” and “probably needs to get laid” (h/t The Blaze).

Holder, who is second to none in changing the subject and shouting down opposing views when she can’t, made her crude observation while a guest of Don Imus on the FOX Business Network. Malkin, whom Holder has gone toe to toe with on Hannity, was not there at the time to defend herself.

“I don’t know her personally but I am not a fan of her debating style,” Holder proffered. “I think that she probably needs to get laid. She’s very angry.” The rest of the exchange is as follows:

Imus: She needs to get laid?

Holder: Yeah.

Imus: How’s that working out for you, by the way?

Holder: Well not so well, but I’m not angry. I cope with it in other ways.

Here Holder is in a video clip not being angry.

Malkin responded to Holder’s comments afterward on Twitter, where she wrote: “Stay classy,[email protected]: Tells Imus on FBN that ‘I need to get laid.’ I’m happily married with two children. You?”

Related Articles

Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook. You can also reach me at [email protected].

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Glass houses, and all…

Akzed on September 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM

re: Akzed’s comment on 9/15 at 3:50 PM

Wow. And this Holder is stupid enough to run her ugly crude mouth about anyone? LOL.

ansonia on September 15, 2012 at 7:11 PM

I think this more recent duel, back in late July was the one from which Tamara has never recovered. As they frequently say at NASCAR races, “Oh, that hadda leave a mark!”

Having been so thoroughly verbally chastened, Tamara has since switched to taking cheap sauce shots at Michelle when there is no chance for any instant response.

Naturally, however, Michelle heard about the Imus incident, and promptly nailed Tamara on Twitter.

Trochilus on September 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Trochilus on September 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Thanks for that link. I hadn’t seen that before.

What a “cat fight”.

If ANY known Conservative were to tell anyBODY to “shush”, we’d be hearing about it for ever.

listens2glenn on September 16, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Top Pick

Slow your roll, boss

Top Pick

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”

“…the suspect is from Quebec and has a Canadian passport.”

When the Left lost their way on immigration

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 2:41 PM

It wasn’t all that long ago, really

“I personally watched some of these students go up to Chief Brown, right up to her face, and call her all kinds of names, cursing at her.”

Did the Queen “nix” a Trump visit to London?

Jazz Shaw Jun 21, 2017 12:41 PM

More like wishful thinking on the American left

Sometimes it’s hard. This was the hardest part

Did the polls get the Handel/Ossoff race wrong?

Allahpundit Jun 21, 2017 11:21 AM

Nah.

Physician, heal thyself

Maybe we’ll stay home and watch.

Good lack of work if you can get it

GOP takes 2 more special House races, meaning what?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 21, 2017 8:41 AM

Two more demoralizing moral victories for Dems.

Not a murder, but nearly as awful

GA Election results thread Update: Handel wins!

John Sexton Jun 20, 2017 7:10 PM

Late night?

7 p.m. ET: The election to end all elections

Allahpundit Jun 20, 2017 7:01 PM

Endgame.

Dashcam footage: The shooting of Philando Castile

Allahpundit Jun 20, 2017 6:31 PM

“Sir, I have to tell you that I do have a firearm on me.”

“Military personnel had to neutralize an individual.”

Because that’s pretty much the same thing, you see

“Now is the time to be more visible.”

“If you’re frustrated by the lack of transparency in this process, I share your frustration.”

Uh oh.

“No matter how radical, offensive, biased, prejudiced, fascist the program is?”

No regrets

And it’s not just your imagination

“The hopeless fear Warmbier is now experiencing is my daily reality…”

Kicking him when he’s down.

Of pigeons and terrorists

Jazz Shaw Jun 20, 2017 12:01 PM

A terrorist by any other name…

Some things require a sledgehammer, not a scalpel

Closing the gap.