Fail: Antonio Villaraigosa goes on Al Punto, can’t answer whether we are better off today than 4 years ago
posted at 8:33 am on September 4, 2012 by Jorge Bonilla
In which Antonio Villaraigosa, mayor of Los Angeles and Chairman of the Democratic National Convention, went on Al Punto and promptly joined David Axelrod and David Plouffe in dodging the essential question of this election: are you better off today than you were four years ago?“, with the same outcome as the other two.Villaraigosa hemmed and hawed about ObamaCare and scholarships, but ducked both of Jorge Ramos’ passes at the question.
Res Ipsa Loquitur (for you no-habla types, hit CC for English subtitles).
Mind you, this was before he ran all that 1812 smack and Martin O’Malley goe CoreyBookered. This is going to be some convention.
Crossposted at El Tercer Riel (The Third Rail).
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen