Hurricane Isaac and the law
posted at 9:07 pm on August 23, 2012 by Steven Den Beste
Romney is the presumptive Republican nominee. He’s sitting on a big pile of money he can’t spend until he is formally nominated.
The convention is scheduled for next week. Right now there’s a tropical storm in the Atlantic, Isaac, which might become a hurricane, and might hit Tampa next week. I’ve seen reports that the convention might be cancelled.
If that happened, what becomes of Romney and his money pile? When and how does he become the legal candidate, unlocking his pile and permitting him to start buying advertising with it?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen