Green Room

In a Single Chart: Why Goldman Sachs, Jon Corzine, and the Rest of Wall Street Will Never Face Prosecution From Democrats

posted at 10:14 am on August 11, 2012 by

Yes, it’s. Just. This. Simple.

Hope and change, baby. Hope and change.

Hat tip: BadBlue.com.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Correct comrades, as a brilliant prog sub technician does it bother fellow progs that the Wan is so in bed with evil venture socialists who raid the cookie jar of benefits glorious US federal govt gives to poor to make mega billions for rich men and all it takes to buy Jug eared Usher in DC’s silence is about 10 million dollars?

harlekwin15 on August 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

took me a few moments to get your post but you are spot on

losarkos on August 11, 2012 at 4:05 PM

It’s not like they’re gonna get prosecuted by the Republicans, either

El Cabong on August 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

It’s not like they’re gonna get prosecuted by the Republicans, either

El Cabong on August 12, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Funny that is, reminds me of time that a nun and I were trying to to have nice conversation with a drunk.

I as slavic sub tech tried giving him money for cab and nun KNOCKED HIM OUT WITH 2*4…..

we confused him didn’t we….?

Question: Big eared cartoon usher ran on “making banks pay and was heard to tell followers in SEIU DC Disney Unions that “I warned evil Gold Slacks Banker there that only *I* stand between brave union firebombs and his house!!” is it not sensible to be angrier at nun for not acting like nun than it is for me to act like wacky Slav Sub tech I am?

harlekwin15 on August 12, 2012 at 3:46 PM