Green Room

4PM CST: Gryph and I discuss whether Romney is racist…or ultra-racist

posted at 2:08 pm on July 14, 2012 by

Visit BlogTalkRadio this afternoon for a lively discussion of why Romney is totally racist for speaking to the NAACP, and Obama is totally not for sending Joe Biden with a taped message. Would he have been better off showing up in blackface than using the term “ObamaCare”? Did the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy edit in the applause he received when reinforcing his opposition to gay marriage?

All this and more at 4:00PM, Central Time, at Gryph’s Gripes.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Thanks again for the plug, Maddy. You even got “Central Time” right this go-round. Yay Maddy

/HappyDance

gryphon202 on July 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Whoops…didn’t get it right in the headline tho. Go to your room until you’re ready to come out and apologize, young man!

gryphon202 on July 14, 2012 at 2:23 PM

You know that I’m now doing it incorrectly just to piss you off, right?

MadisonConservative on July 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Ask your liberal friends if Romney is racist and why or why not. You should get interesting answers.

thebrokenrattle on July 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

You know that I’m now doing it incorrectly just to piss you off, right?

MadisonConservative on July 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I’ve got important stuff to be pissed off about. I don’t have time for minutiae. :P

thebrokenrattle on July 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I’m hoping I can eventually get Maddy to commit to doing an hour-long show so we can fit in some callers in the second half-hour. I think that’d be mad-fun (no pun intended), but he’s a little gun-shy. So we’re taking it easy while he eases into the medium.

gryphon202 on July 14, 2012 at 3:56 PM