Green Room

4PM CST Saturday: Gryph hosts and I ruin a podcast

posted at 9:29 pm on July 6, 2012 by

Recently I threatened to shave Gryphon202′s bichon frise if he didn’t allow me to join him on his podcast at BlogTalkRadio. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to listen to his thoughtful and informed opinions on politics while I play with pots and pans in the background. Tune in at 4:00PM, Central Time, at this link. You can also find the rest of Gryph’s shows here, including the abortion I caused last weekend.

Disclaimer: Gryphon202 and MadisonConservative accept no responsibility for any doubts you might have about Romney following the show.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Hmmmmm.

Jeddite on July 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM

And I specifically disclaim any responsibility for doubts you might have about Maddy following the show.

gryphon202 on July 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM

And Maddy, that’s CDT, not CST. Good grief…I hope your foul-ups here aren’t an omen.

gryphon202 on July 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I thought it was Central Standard Time. What the hell did I miss this time???

MadisonConservative on July 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I thought it was Central Standard Time. What the hell did I miss this time???

MadisonConservative on July 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

CDT = Central Daylight Time. Standard time is for when we’re NOT in Daylight Savings Time.

gryphon202 on July 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM

gryphon202 on July 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM

“Daylight Savings Time” is an atheist scheme to rob us of the light of the Almighty. Begone, heretic.

MadisonConservative on July 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM