“BFD” t-shirt, revised and corrected
posted at 9:51 pm on June 29, 2012 by Jorge Bonilla
The regime chose, as part of yesterday’s post-SCOTUS touchdown dance, to hawk its vulgar “BFD” t-shirt. However, Chief Justice Roberts’ affirmation of the individual mandate renders the merchandise factually inaccurate. Below you will find the new ObamaCare t-shirt, which accurately reflects the individual mandate’s solid constitutional foundations.
By the way, that’s “Big Freakin’ Tax” as it flies out of my mouth. In the words of Andrew Breitbart…”I’m a respectful conservative, and my mom is watching.”
Cross-posted at El Tercer Riel (The Third Rail)
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation