DNC executive director not only spikes football, but uses profanity
posted at 4:28 pm on June 28, 2012 by Howard Portnoy
If the name Patrick Gaspard fails to ring a bell, you may want to make a note of it. Then again, considering the likelihood that it will become a conservative battle cry in efforts to repeal ObamaCare, you’re probably OK ignoring that advice.
Gaspard, for the record, is currently the Democratic National Committee’s executive director. I say currently in light of the fact that by the time you read this he will probably have undergone a status change to former DNC executive director.
Gaspard began his 15 minutes of fame earlier today when, unable to conceal his glee over the Supreme Court’s ruling on the individual mandate, he tweeted the following obscenity:
TAKE THAT MOTHER******S!!
After thirty minutes had passed, during which time Gaspard recognized the error of his ways, he tweeted again, this time posting:
I let my scotus excitement get the better of me. In all seriousness, this is an important moment in improving the lives of all Americans.
Then within minutes of that tweet, he reverted to Mr. Hyde, tweeting:
it’s constitutional. B***hes.
The Republican National Committee tweeted a response soon after, reading:
Liberals were unable to contain their own delight. One of them, blogger Joan Waslsh, tweeted:
I have to say, it may get him in trouble, but I still [email protected]’s first Tweet. It’s what Joe Biden would like to say.
If you’re looking for affirmation of how ill-advised and ugly the gesture was, there you go.
- It’s alive! Individual mandate upheld by SCOTUS (sort of)
- Video of the day: Biden tells audience ‘president has a big stick’
- Latest battle in the civility wars: Ted Nugent’s ‘threat’ against the president
- Obama campaign capitalizes on foul-mouthed Biden with profane t-shirts
- Different candidates, different election, same media
- Romney bully story shows MSM will shill for Obama again in 2012 election
- WH to press corps: ‘Don’t buy into the BS’ GOP is slinging
- In efforts to defend SCOTUS attack, Obama steps deeper in his own mess
- ObamaCare architect: Health insurance premiums will rise, not fall, under law
- Civility alert: Liberal radio host says tornado victims forsaken by ‘their God’
- Barack Obama’s ‘uncivil war’
- Liberals rejoice over death of Andrew Breitbart
- Another fight Obama is ‘willing to have’
- Civility alert: Waxman calls GOP ‘terrorists’; break Jan Brewer’s finger off
- Tea Party terrorists and the left’s civility pledge
- Civility alert: WI protesters tell GOP senators “YOU WILL DIE!”