Green Room

Operation Razorback Chaos

posted at 1:48 pm on May 16, 2012 by

The Arkansas Democratic primary is a week away.  Tha is, the open Arkansas primary, in which President Barack Obama is only up 7 against Tennesee attorney John Wolfe (H/T Twitchy.com).  Did I mention that this is an open primary?

Meet the Candidate:

watch?v=droDXGJ7Dz8

As White House Dossier correctly points out, the RNC should look at the potential here, particularly against the (apparently) non-insane Wolfe.  The challenge comes at an awkward time for the Obama campaign, on the heels of last week’s West Virginia fiasco in which The One was unable to break 60 percent against a federal inmate.  I see enormous potential for mayhem here, especially after the awesome clowning that was Juddmentum.

There’s little to no risk, now that the rest of the GOP field has tapped out.  Think about it, Arkansas Republicans…it’s like a hashtag hijack, only funner!

Crossposted at El Tercer Riel.  Tweeting out [email protected]

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Heh…I wish…I live in Idaho.

sage0925 on May 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Almost makes me wish I lived in Arkansas. Almost. 😉

RightWay79 on May 17, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Of course, I probably don’t have much room to talk, since I do live in Alabama.

RightWay79 on May 17, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Top Pick

“primarily because the penalty for not having insurance would be eliminated.”

Top Pick

“If I were a Seattle lawmaker, I would be thinking hard about the $15 an hour phase-in.”

Days of future past

“Not only are taxpayers footing the bill, but people are dying unnecessarily because of this.”

Israel settles who can stand where at the Western Wall

Andrew Malcolm Jun 26, 2017 3:21 PM

Women to the right, men to the left.

Look on the bright side. There’s less snow in the summer

Big win … but for how long?

“Several Russian cities have unveiled monuments to Stalin in recent months.”

Massive disappointment

Emboldened conservative wing?

It’s more about the powers of the Presidency at this point

A second look at paper ballots?

Jazz Shaw Jun 26, 2017 10:41 AM

Low tech solutions to high tech crime

No extra beatings required, thanks

A “”massive, massive f*** up…”

This is totally amazing!

McConnell may not get his wish on health care vote

Taylor Millard Jun 25, 2017 7:31 PM

Senate leadership wants a vote this week, others say, “Negative, Ghost Rider.”

Helping others without the government.

“…the reality is the reality.”

These kiosks don’t make $15 per hour or need benefits

Going for the record

“We will answer them on the field”

Taking it to the limit

Sunday morning talking heads

Jazz Shaw Jun 25, 2017 8:01 AM

Health care and tweeting and Russia, oh my!

Will they stay or will they go?

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM