Give Obama the Medal of Honor!
posted at 12:35 pm on May 1, 2012 by Steven Den Beste
We are honored to have such a valorous warrior as our Commander in Chief. The bravery, the self sacrifice, the sheer guts he demonstrated last year is without peer in the history of this nation. Lincoln’s steadfastness during the Civil War pales by comparison.
Surely he deserves to be given the Medal of Honor for that act, don’t you think? It’s the highest honor this nation can bestow on a member of the military, and is granted for “conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his or her life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States.”
Well! If that doesn’t describe President Obama, I don’t know who it does describe. So I say, give that man the Medal of Honor!
He can keep it next to his Nobel Prize.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained