Green Room

TSA nabs 4-year-old terrorism suspect in act of hugging crime-partner grandma

posted at 3:22 pm on April 24, 2012 by

Another one bites the dust. Another 4-year-old child with obvious murderous intent (just look at those beady eyes!) has been subdued by the no-nonsense agents of the Transportation Security Administration.

This most incident TSA “fail” began when the mother of Michelle Brademeyer triggered alarms as she went through security at Wichita Airport in Kansas. The family—which included Michelle, her two daughters, and her mother—was on its way home following a family wedding.

The noise frightened 4-year-old Isabella, who also feared for her grandmother and ran to give the older woman a reassuring hug. Clearly, Isabella’s bed-time reading had excluded the Golden Books version of the TSA manual, which specifies that “any passenger attempting to administer reassuring hugs will be considered a suspect and held for questioning by local law enforcement.”

In her account of the ordeal on her Facebook page, Michelle Brademeyer writes:

First, a TSO began yelling at my child, and demanded she too must sit down and await a full body pat-down. I was prevented from coming any closer, explaining the situation to her, or consoling her in any way. My daughter, who was dressed in tight leggings, a short sleeve shirt and mary jane shoes, had no pockets, no jacket and nothing in her hands. The TSO refused to let my daughter pass through the scanners once more, to see if she too would set off the alarm. It was implied, several times, that my Mother, in their brief two-second embrace, had passed a handgun to my daughter. [Emphasis added]

I don’t know about you but I’ll sure sleep better tonight knowing that the TSA is wise to the granny-clandestinely-passing-a-weapon-to-a-toddler routine, which is one of the oldest ploys in the terrorist handbook.

The Facebook entry continues:

My child, who was obviously terrified, had no idea what was going on, and the TSOs involved still made no attempt to explain it to her. When they spoke to her, it was devoid of any sort of compassion, kindness or respect. They told her she had to come to them, alone, and spread her arms and legs. She screamed, ‘No! I don’t want to!’ then did what any frightened young child might, she ran the opposite direction.

That is when a TSO told me they would shut down the entire airport, cancel all flights, if my daughter was not restrained. It was then they declared my daughter a ‘high-security-threat.’

Brademeyer tried to console the child, but the officers warned her to back off from the suspect. She writes:

They brought her into a side room to administer a pat-down, I followed. My sweet four-year-old child was shaking and crying uncontrollably, she did not want to stand still and let strangers touch her … A TSO began repeating that in the past she had ‘seen a gun in a teddy bear.’ The TSO seemed utterly convinced my child was concealing a weapon, as if there was no question about it.

Worse still, she was treating my daughter like she understood how dangerous this was, as if my daughter was not only a tool in a terrorist plot, but actually in on it.

The TSO loomed over my daughter, with an angry grimace on her face, and ordered her to stop crying. When my scared child could not do so, two TSOs called for backup saying ‘The suspect is not cooperating.’ The suspect, of course, being a frightened child. They treated my daughter no better than if she had been a terrorist ….

Finally, in response to Brademeyer’s repeated demands, a supervisor was summoned. The child was permitted to pass through security, but even then the family was followed to their flight.

But I’ve saved the best news for last. According to the website Consumerist, the TSA has reviewed the case and determined that its officers “followed proper current screening procedures in conducting a modified pat-down on the child.” Can we expect more of the same in the future? Does the president eat poodle chops?

Related Articles

Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook. You can reach me at howard.portnoy@gmail.com or by posting a comment below.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

If you thought it couldn’t get any worse, well it seems to do so daily. That poor child and family. Can you just imagine that child having nightmares waking up crying after this?

Good gosh, is there not an ounce of brain cells working at the tsa?

Sorry, that WAS a stupid question on my part.
L

letget on April 24, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I would have punched that TSO in the face. And I would have had to tell my 4 year old to cover her ears while I swore like a sailor at the obviously retarded TSO. We need to revisit the TSA, Homeland Security and all the rest. Nothing they do makes anything safer they just harass us all. I am so tired of hearing these stories.

I would have told that b!tch to shut the airport down if she had to then. Cancel the flights, I wouldn’t have cared. No one would do that to my 4 yr old daughter.

magicbeans on April 24, 2012 at 3:59 PM

The terrorists have succeeded beyond their wildest imagination. Al Queda can sit back now and do nothing; just sit and watch our own government terrorize 4 year old children and 92 year old wheelchair bound veterans. They could not have done better if they wanted to.

And it is pointless to complain, no one inside Fortress Washington, including your so-called elected representative, gives a rat’s a** what you think anyway. And complaining will merely serve to get you and your entire family on the Obama/Napolitano “hit list”.

Welcome to the New and Improved America 2.0, the Police State perfected.

clippermiami on April 24, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I hate to bring this up, but based on my personalexperiences in airports and the public school system, I wonder if there is a racial component to this confrontation.

Lothar on April 24, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Mitt’s first acts should be:

1. Void ALL of BO’s executive orders
2. Disolve the TSA.

Joy ensues.

Joe Mama on April 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM

When – WHEN – W*H*E*N ? Is that CRAP going to stop?
Do parents have to get violent?

Neox99 on April 24, 2012 at 4:39 PM

AnotherOpinion on April 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Mitt’s first acts should be:

1. Void ALL of BO’s executive orders
2. Disolve the TSA.

Joy ensues.

Joe Mama on April 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I’d love for someone to approach him in a town hall appearance and ask point blank: “Will you dissolve the TSA?”

CurtZHP on April 24, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Damn it! Who is going to stop this madness?

PattyJ on April 24, 2012 at 5:00 PM

We are supposed to be a representative democratic republic.

We have the right to throw off/reform our government. Third President Thomas Jefferson said so.

I am calling on Mitt Romney to announce an outright ABOLITION of the TSA, now that the “War On Terror” has been declared over.

I am fighting mad. The 4-year-old is suspected of carrying a gun because she hugged grandma. The decorated, wheelchair-bound GENERAL, of all things – my own father! – having his keepsakes thrown away in front of his eyes this morning at New Orleans airport by the TSA, keepsakes that traveled safely with him to the Pentagon and Checkpoint Charlie and Cheyenne Mountain!

Had he been carrying his Distinguished Service Medal, awarded to him under the signature of President Reagan, they would have thrown that out, too.

The TSA has overstepped its bounds and MUST be abolished. THE TSA HAS BECOME A FORM OF TYRANNY ON OUR PEOPLE…. AN OPPRESSOR.

I am so angry that I don’t know what to do except go out and get a few things done outside (need to recharge my A/C).

Later, I will be writing some letters that will cut. I’ll help my old dad send some on his official general’s stationery.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Every parent should be appalled. Every soldier should be Every parent should be appalled. Every soldier should be outraged. Every news outlet should make the TSA’s actions more known than the word Miranda. Every politician, those sworn to uphold the constitution, should either be disbanding the TSA or voted out. But crickets is all I hear.

AnotherOpinion on April 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Every cirizen should be appalled, not by the TSA’s actions, but by their existence. But there are too many rah rah GOPers who love big government and thank god for George Bush.

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:17 PM

By the way, where did the woman ever say, “No”?

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hey, I hope management will indulge me to let me port my comments on the “What happens when a news anchor….” thread over here, so as not to post any more OT stuff there. Just FYI for those who wonder what I’m so mad about, here are my comments – and I also sent e-mails to Hannity and O’Reilly – on how the TSA treated my dad, a retired, decorated, wheelchair-bound general 3 hours ago at New Orleans airport:

OT alert:

I’m sorry Ed, for the OT intrusion, but I have to write this because I’m so angry.

I just got a call from my mother, who is at the airport, traveling with my father, a retired general in the military, being pushed through security in a wheelchair.

He has served his country for many years and now is quite old, and is getting on the plane VERY upset.

They just confiscated and threw in the trash can, right in front of him, his miniature Swiss-Army knife, which has a ONE-AND-ONE-HALF-INCH BLADE AND TOOTHPICK, because he didn’t think to take it out of his pocket.

He is ill, and didn’t think of it. He has carried that toy knife for THIRTY YEARS, even while on ACTIVE DUTY, to open envelopes and packages, and, yes, for personal hygiene after meals.

The airport assistant pushing his wheelchair offered to take it and send it to him, but the F**KING TSA AGENT WOULD NOT LET ANYONE TAKE IT OUT OF THE TRASH CAN, SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM, JUST AFTER EVERYONE INVOLVED WATCHED THE SOB AGENT THROW IT IN THE CAN OVER MY FATHER’S PROTESTS!!!

Now, one can make arguments over how someone might have inside knowledge that my father, who can barely walk, might be carrying that miniature knife, overpower him, steal his knife from the depths of his pocket, overpower all the other passengers, take a stewardess hostage, force the opening of the cockpit door, and crash the plane into the f**king White House.

But is that really going to happen, with a man who carried Top-Secret clearance for years and defended his country, and was respected enough to make his way to the near TOP of the military?

The TSA should be FORCED to have envelopes right there at the checkpoint, for passengers to mail conficated belongings they have INADVERTENTLY overlooked while preparing for their virtual strip-search.

Oh, I forgot, the TSA has NO INTEREST in serving the public by doing this because they hold AUCTIONS TO SELL THE STUFF THEY STOLE AND THREW IN THE TRASH CANS!

Damn it to hell.

My dad is very upset, and he is so fragile that any upset may be his last.

We better get ahold of the TSA right away and force them to serve the public, or flat out ABOLISH that bureaucratic monster, or they will have their boots on our necks.

This is BULL$HIT.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM

We’re with you cane_loader, where was it? name of agents? let’s dog pile.

DanMan on April 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I just e-mailed Hannity and O’Reilly.

It happened at New Orleans airport, about 1:45p Central, today.

My dad was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal, helped protect the country, has/had Top-Secret security clearance, and retired a 2-star general.

He’s in a wheelchair now and 80-y.o. and very weak, and he is enraged.

He had that knife for 30 years and took in on duty to the PENTAGON, and the New-Orleans TSA threw it in the TRASH, to AUCTION IT!!!!

I am going to help him wirte a letter on his General’s stationery to the Secretary of Defense, the head of the TSA, to the head of Homeland Security, and to the G-DAMN PRESIDENT.

Enough is enough.

Yesterday, it was a 4-year-old with a GUN.

F___ the TSA.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM

My mother didn’t get any agents’ names. She was trying to calm my father down, who has already had a stroke. right now, i would like to slug someone.

It should be MANDATORY that, for all the money the TSA wastes, that for traveler CONVENIENCE, that envelopes are available at the CHECKPOINT.

Man, my blood is BOILING. He just left my house, from a nice visit, and he is so ill I may never see him again, and now he’s beside himself at the airport.

I THOUGHT THEY SAID THE DAMN WAR ON TERROR WAS OVER

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Ed, can you give us a TSA thread, especially after the 4-year-old with a gun story? I am so spitting mad, but I don’t want to OT your thread.

If my 80-y.o. military dad is treated like a terrorist, then the TSA MUST GO.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM

That seals it for me.

The curse that George W. Bush laid upon this nation was the Department of Homeland Security.

It must go, without further delay. Nothing good has, or will, come of it – only tyranny.

If Romney wants to save some money, and – if indeed the “War On Terror” is over, then the DHS must go. Go now.

Failing that, at least abolish the TSA, to instantly garner the goodwill of every American who flies.

If he promised that now, he would win election in a cakewalk.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I’m going to go away and stop fouling the thread. Maybe sawing some branches will work. But that little knife…. my dad always guarded it, and kept it in his pocket – it was PART of him.

Even last week, I asked him to use it to cut open some seed packets while some young relatives were planting my spring garden. It ended up in my back pocket, and my mom called later to tell me how he was hoping I still had it.

And just YESTERDAY, you should have seen the smile on his face when I gave him back his little toy knife. He was so happy.

Today, the TSA in New Orleans took it away and threw it in a TRASH CAN, right in front of his FACE!

And NEVER explained to him that they actually were going to auction it for profit.

And when the wheelchair assistant asked for it back so that he could send it to my dad, the TSA agent refused to allow anyone to pull it out of the trash can. So, in my dad’s mind, because he’s on the plane right now and I can’t tell him that actually he just encountered the modern form of highway robbery (definition: robbery on a public road, with threat of violence), he thinks that they just sent his little toy knife that he took everywhere with him for 30 years, to a LANDFILL :-(

Again, my dad is a very ill, decorated, high-ranking veteran. Treated like this, without the human decency to allow for his honest oversight by sending his little 1-1/2 inch knife home in a nice, stamped, TSA envelope.

This nation is doomed unless totalitarian injustice like this is ripped out, root and branch, SOON.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM

@cane_loader:
So sorry for the indignity your dad has suffered. I am shedding tears just envisioning him helplessly watching them throw his treasured little knife away. Let us know if you start an email campaign. :(

Cornhusker on April 24, 2012 at 4:49 PM

We are supposed to be a representative democratic republic.

I am fighting mad. The 4-year-old is suspected of carrying a gun because she hugged grandma. The decorated, wheelchair-bound GENERAL, of all things – my own father! – having his keepsakes thrown away in front of his eyes, keepsakes that traveled safely with him to the Pentagon and Checkpoint Charlie and Cheyenne Mountain!

I will move future comments over to the Howard Portnoy thread I just saw went up.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:03 PM

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:41 PM

This ridiculousness has to stop. Now.

Appalled doesn’t even begin to describe it.

PatriotGal2257 on April 24, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Hey Mitt Romney – are you listening?

Promise to abolish the TSA and you will get the vote of every disgruntled flier who has been insulted by the TSA.

Campaigning against the TSA sounds like a REALLY darn good meme, to me.

Anyone in the Romney campaign listening?

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Hey Mitt Romney – are you listening?

Campaigning against the TSA sounds like a REALLY darn good meme, to me.

Anyone in the Romney campaign listening?

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Why bother with them? Go with those who actually favor limited government and desire to see the DHS and TSA eliminated. Vote libertarian.

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:50 PM

What has me so steamed is that this CRAP has been going on for TEN YEARS, where they throw your “contraband” in the trash in front of you, without anyone in the whole freaking TSA seeing the distress, and implementing a solution after hearing all the “sob stories?” Some of them probably get off on the power trip.

If the TSA truly is for the people, how hard is it to have padded envelopes there, and a simple system to mail things that people inadvertently forgot?!?

Why do we have this NAZIesque, “screw-you” government horse$shit going on every time we fly?

WE ARE AMERICANS!

WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY!

THE TSA IS WROKING FOR US!

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Or you could also support Ron Paul.

Nah, he’s crazy, right?

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:50 PM

THE TSA IS WORKING FOR US!

You see, that comment was so untrue, that I couldn’t even spell it right!

Keep the damn suitcase bombs off the planes, and let the passengers take care of security.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Is this America any more?!?!?

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:51 PM

THE TSA IS WROKING FOR US!

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:50 PM

No they aren’t, and they were never meant to. It’s a police state, man. Wake up.

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Or you could also support Ron Paul.

Nah, he’s crazy, right?

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:50 PM

No, it’s that he didn’t make a case to me that his foreign policy was not naive.

But what do you think about the TSA?

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I have to go do some work with the remaining daylight. be back later.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:55 PM

But what do you think about the TSA?

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Naive? My good sir, it is people like you who have given us the TSA. People like you who think it is naive to mind our own business. What is naive is to expect and desire an interventionist foreign policy and not understand how it is the catalyst and agent for DHS and TSA and Patriot Act, etc.

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Naive? My good sir, it is people like you who have given us the TSA.
Dante on April 24, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Nope, it’s politcally correct bullcrap that has squatted out that coil of insensate stupidity. The ignoring of the human gift of discernment God and nature gave us to make value judgements on the assessment of threats. But no…that would be profiling and thus raaaacist! and bad. Let’s manhandle grandma’s and children instead!

squint on April 24, 2012 at 6:55 PM

that poor girl is traumatized now. it says she wakes up with nightmares over this. it will probably take her a long time to recover from the trauma because she’s so young. pretty sickening.

and for what, she hugged her grandma? and grandma is supposedly a terrorist who secretly gave the girl a hidden weapon, eve though the girl had tight clothes on, wtf. this story makes no sense.

Sachiko on April 24, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Another one of Bush’s STUPID decisions. The TSA is a plague on our nation.

John the Libertarian on April 24, 2012 at 7:07 PM

It came to me while working outside just now, in one sentence:

I finally realize that the terrorists won the War On Terror when:

TEN years later, due to what they did on 9/11/01, agents of the U.S. government are taking today cherished toy pocketknives away from retired generals before they fly and throwing them in the trash in front of them and not allowing them to be mailed to the same place the passenger and already-checked luggage is going.

(Not to mentioned the thousands of groped and terrorized toddlers and grannies.)

Do we have any balls left here in this country, to demand that the next president reform the DISGRACE known as the Transportation Security Administration?

Same toy pocketknives that flew on military aircraft, with the bearers being accorded a salute.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I think this account makes me more angry than any of the TSA horror stories I’ve heard yet. They terrorized this poor child. Easy for me to say, I know, but how great would it have been for the mother to have responded, when the agent said they’d have to shut down the entire airport, “bring it on, shut it down”?!

ellifint on April 24, 2012 at 8:14 PM

It came to me while working outside just now, in one sentence:

I finally realize that the terrorists won the War On Terror when:

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 8:13 PM

They won a loooong time ago, and you still have it wrong if you’re talking reform and not elimination.

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Any reporter or blogger who is interested – feel free to run with this:

Here’s a link to an actual auction of stuff that the TSA took from your fellow Americans at airports, which YOU can bid on, NOW!:

For Sale: 4 Pallets of Confiscated Airport Property – USED!

And now here’s a link to another auction: Where my dad’s knife that was just stolen from him at New Orleans airport by the TSA will end up:

For Sale: Victorinox/Wenger Swiss Knives Lot (675 knives)

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Cane – read you on the tweet thread and followed you here if you are still around. Next time you talk to your mom, tell her to give your dad a hug from me, just a mom of 3 from the Midwest, to say thank you for your service. Families like yours are our nation’s treasure,and that pride and patriotism can never be auctioned away. Be outraged. Be loud. Be public. Be Breitbart. There are plenty who will stand with you. My 18-year-old daughter has to fly home from Boston after a college orientation and I’m worried about her. Because of this nonsense. Not the plane, not her getting lost. This.

redmama on April 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

redmama on April 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I’m checking in between doing HVAC fittings in the dark..

Thank you for caring, and I will forward this to my mom so my dad can read it.

He’s almost done with this life, and this insult to him is just so personal.

oOur government has gone SERIOUSLY astray, when our citizens – especially the ones who served to help keep the country free – are treated like this as they fade into the sunset.

This is just unforgivable.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

As I posted last fall when I finished a drive across country – it is becoming like the Gestapo out there now in that there are multiple roadblocks on the interstates and highway where again and again we and our effects are being searched.

I last made that drive in ’07, and it was not like that.

In the fall of ’11, I felt like I was on the run, just driving down the public highway, in that multiple times I had to stop my vehicle at mandatory roadblocks where every vehicle and driver were checked out.

Did I just see a headline that the 0bama administration considers the “War On terror” over, or did I just imagine that?

And, if so, what’s with all the violation of our Fourth Amendment rights while we travel?

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Why aren’t you asking what happened to them before?

Dante on April 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

cane_loader,

Who is your Congressman? Who are your Senators?

Don’t waste a moment – the special letterhead is nice, but you need the knife back. Call your Congressman.. I know people who work on the Hill who would get this done – tell us who to call.

Does your Dad belong to a Veteran’s group? My FIL is 82 and was in the 82nd Airborne and also worked at the Pentagon.

Keep us posted, please.

LibertyJane on April 24, 2012 at 11:25 PM

From another thread:

cane_loader,

Who is your Congressman? Who are your Senators?

Keep us posted, please.

LibertyJane on April 24, 2012 at 11:36 PM

My dad’s congressman is Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), and his senators are the wonderful firm of Feinstein and Boxer.

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 11:53 PM

As the theft of my dad’s favorite pocketknife occurred in Louisiana, I may call Sen. David Vitter’s (R-La.) office tomorrow.

He has talked a real good game, and sent me lots of e-mail updates.

Now I wonder if he can help, when the victim is not his constituent?

cane_loader on April 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM

This is good! It doesn’t matter that it happened in LA, call his office first thing tomorrow – this happened to one of his important constituents.

LibertyJane on April 24, 2012 at 11:57 PM

LibertyJane on April 24, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Very ironic… 20 years ago, while contracting with the DoD, my dad approached Rohrabacher to educate him about a high-tech energy innovation, based upon solid military technology, and Rohrabacher set an appointment and then blew him off.

Karma, I guess.

cane_loader on April 25, 2012 at 12:04 AM

If you or a relative could do it, a facebook page would be helpful – the man whose dog was shot used facebook to get some justice.

No American man should have to give up his pocketknife, period. This is just a hundred times worse.

I want to share your story, but it needs to be a blog post or a facebook page for it to see some action. Everything you’ve written so far has been excellent, but it will get buried eventually.

I will ask some folks tomorrow for some advice for you – but putting it on facebook could generate specific help from people who know where this knife is right now.

LibertyJane on April 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM

LibertyJane on April 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM

You’re right, I know.

I have to say I don’t really know anyone with Facebook. If I were to condense what I wrote today, I could make a blog post, but don’t have a blog.

So really, I’m, just throwing out there another story of how we have totally lost our way, and how the TSA is the prime example.

I don’t have any help and my pop and his generation are almost gone and at this point in America 2012, I can’t even say what I feel is happening here….

But thank you for at least acknowledging my feeling that somehting happened today that would have Washington, Jefferson, Madison, et al, hanging their heads in sorrow.

cane_loader on April 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM

LibertyJane on April 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM

And bless you for being so focused. I am so beat up in my own life, with lots of physical problems, that I can’t gather the energy to even try to turn the airport upside-down tomorrow. It’s a lng drive there and I’d just end up getting arrested; I know myself that well.

I wish Dad had stood up and been arrested. As ex-military, he was following orders, as ill as he is.

Had I been there, you would have seen this on the news because I guarantee I would have reached into that trash can for Dad’s pocketknife and punched the first TSA agent who laid a hand on me.

And that would have stressed him out even more than the TSA already did today, 80 years old and ill and in a wheelchair.

cane_loader on April 25, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I sent this to my Senator, Jerry Moran, and my representative, Tim Huelskamp. Wichita is in a different house district, but Tim has been a good conservative in his freshman term, and hopefully he will respond.

cptacek on April 25, 2012 at 12:17 AM

What an absolutely disgusting display by the TSA.

Welcome to the “Liberal” police state utopia, where common sense is racism and the innocent are guilty and to be feared.

It’s time for the silent majority to engage, before this country is lost forever.

KMC1 on April 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Pushing for Gov. Romney to abolish/replace the TSA is a great step since it pushes the problem right out there with the need to chop the Federal government back down to size. Is there an organized effort to appeal to him? Perhaps Breitbart could give our views airtime.

ronco on April 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM

What an absolutely disgusting display by the TSA.

KMC1 on April 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Liberal? No, totalitarian.

Thank George Bush for the DHS and TSA.

Dante on April 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Thank George Bush for the DHS and TSA.

And Obama for continuing and supporting both.

Howard Portnoy on April 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM

The kid got what she deserved.

Now she knows that her ability to travel, even her continued existance, is only because the state approves it.

Just remember the lesson kid, and never assume that state will be as kindly to you next time you cause a problem.

MTF on April 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM