9pm EST – “Obama’s Son? Truly? And when do you break a confidence for the good?”
posted at 11:20 pm on March 24, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
**UPDATED MONDAY MORNING**
THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH PODCAST:
Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE* – Hr 1/Hr 2
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. At midnight EST Townhall.com publishes Kevin McCullough’s weekly column this week that focuses on President Obama’s statement from the Rose Garden yesterday and asks the important question of whether or not the ‘O’ministration is being purely politically exploitative by weighing in on the Trayvon Martin shooting. From the matter that an eye-witness now seems to back Zimmerman’s original story, to the fact that while President Obama found “his own son’s identity” at stake in the Martin shooting, but seems uninterested in equally harsh crimes committed in reverse. Let’s just say there are plenty of questions about the entire thing. From your perspective: 888.340.3373.
2. Stephen Baldwin, ran across a story this week that seems to indicate a psychologist was aware of Jerry Sandusky’s odd habits years ago, but never revealed anything, and as a result more kids were injured. Stephen’s question is, when do we break that barrier of confidentiality, confidence, trust, in order to do a greater good?
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation