9pm EST: “Delving beneath the dignity of the Presidency, & The Hunger Games Dilemma”
posted at 9:01 pm on March 17, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
**UPDATED MONDAY MORNING**
THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH PODCAST:
Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE* – Hr 1/Hr 2
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. Cee Lo Green (as Mediaite reported today) caused a bit of a mild disturbance when news got out that he would be performing his hit single “F— You” in front of President Obama for a fundraiser– uncensored. The event occurred last night, and Green did eventually start singing “Forget You” instead, but not before giving the audience the finger while asking, “Can I curse?” McCullough asks, “Is it too old fashioned to say that this is less than dignified?” From your perspective: 888.340.3373.
2. Stephen Baldwin attended the RED CARPET premiere of the Hunger Games, and let’s just say he was surprised…
Brought to you tonight in part by:
Are you looking to make a major difference in the success you can experience in business, promotion, marriage, or life? Then you owe it to yourself to discover the secrets of Dani Johnson and her transformational seminar First Steps to Success. These events sell out quickly, and many come away getting promoted, starting businesses, or earning a 6 or 7 figure income for the first time in their lives. Dani Johnson… committed to your TOTAL SUCCESS check out First Steps now!
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style