ShePAC video highlights Obama hypocrisy: Spread the word
posted at 12:34 pm on March 10, 2012 by Howard Portnoy
Bill Maher is a comedian so it doesn’t count that he called Sarah Palin a four-letter obscenity that identifies a part of the female anatomy. It doesn’t count because Maher has a much smaller audience than Rush Limbaugh (and no one pays any attention to him anyway). It doesn’t count because Maher doesn’t have sponsors to boycott. And best in show: It does count, but Bill Maher was right(!)—so it doesn’t count.
Oh, don’t mind me. I’m just listing some of the more intelligent arguments emanating from the left that explain why Rush Limbaugh is evil incarnate for calling a liberal activist a “slut,” while cable host Bill Maher, though undeniably guilty of misogynistic comments, gets a walk because conservative women don’t merit the same consideration. (In fact, just this week Maher’s fellow libtalker, Randi Rhodes, shared her learned view that conservative women represent so pernicious a force that they deserve to have their ovaries repossessed, but she too gets a pass.)
The “my dog’s better than your dog” argument could have gone on forever were it not for the news rising to the top that Maher donated $1 million to Priorities USA, a Democratic PAC run by former White House spokesman Bill Burton.
Once again, Maher finds himself in the cross hairs of a women’s group but so does the president for not refusing to cash Maher’s check.
The group that is out to expose Maher’s ugliness and the president’s hypocrisy is ShePAC, and they have put together a fairly compelling video montage of Barack Obama speaking out of both sides of his mouth when it comes to the treatment of women and/or family.
Please view it. Then share it. It counts.
- Rush Limbaugh and the left’s victimist pathology
- Barack Obama’s ‘uncivil war’
- Obama’s defense of super PAC reversal: The ends justify the means
- Another fight Obama is ‘willing to have’
- Bill Maher aghast over Jan Brewer’s ‘unprecedented disrespect’ for president
- Bill Maher hits new low in Palin attack: Calls her “c”-word
- NOW roasts Bill Maher’s chestnuts for tasteless Palin slur
- Cable talk show host calls Koran “hate-filled”; MSM’s reaction
- Bill Maher weighs in on the man with “the thinnest résumé for president” (VIDEO)
- Tracy Morgan doubles down on Palin-as-sex-object comments
- Tracy Morgan on TNT: “Sarah Palin is good masturbation material” (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher calls the president the P word
Recently in the Green Room: