9pm EST – “But what if they are prostitutes? Do we have to pay?”
posted at 9:03 pm on March 3, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
**UPDATED MONDAY MORNING**
THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH PODCAST:
Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE* – Hr 1/Hr 2
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. Ok Kevin McCullough’s lovely bride didn’t think it was really all that important for Rush to apologize to Ms. Fluke (With the exception of the names and connotations themselves.) In other words on PRINCIPLE The Lovely Bride agreed with the assessment of El Rushbo. She even agreed in concept to his statement for accountability and tracking (shoot the videos and put them on the internet) — from a free market principle. If the tax-payers pay for it, we have the right to know what is done with it. But on this overly heated, mildly off-putting, and very distracting topic… What exactly ARE you allowed to call someone who forces someone else to pick up the tab for their over-heated sex life? From your perspective: 888.340.3373.
2. Stephen Baldwin wonders if it might not be time to just toss God, morality, decency, and values from politics all together… It seems like that’s what the nation wants. Thoughts: 888.340.3373.
Brought to you tonight in part by:
Are you looking to make a major difference in the success you can experience in business, promotion, marriage, or life? Then you owe it to yourself to discover the secrets of Dani Johnson and her transformational seminar First Steps to Success. These events sell out quickly, and many come away getting promoted, starting businesses, or earning a 6 or 7 figure income for the first time in their lives. Dani Johnson… committed to your TOTAL SUCCESS check out First Steps now!
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation