Coming attractions: Breitbart’s videos of Obama’s college years
posted at 2:03 pm on March 2, 2012 by Howard Portnoy
Andrew Breitbart may be gone, but his tireless quest to expose the left’s corruption and corrosive influence on the nation succeeds him. So does a legacy in the form of videotapes of a young and allegedly quite radical Barack Obama, which Breitbart promised to release at this year’s CPAC.
“I have videos,” he told a like-minded audience at last month’s event. “This election we’re going to vet him.”
It will be a first for Obama—and Americans: a get-acquainted op for a nation that elected a man based purely on empty rhetoric and unkeepable promises.
Steve Bannon, a writer, documentary filmmaker, and friend of Breitbart, appeared on FOX News Channel’s Hannity on Thursday to announce the release of those elusive tapes within a week to 10 days. In this video of the segment, beginning around 4:00, Bannon tells Sean Hannity:
There‘s a set of tapes and we’re going through it. The staff … the guys are going through a series of tapes of President Obama at Harvard and… we’ll come back to you in a week or two and show them here on the Hannity show.”
In the words of Breitbart, the videos will show “why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”
- Liberals rejoice over death of Andrew Breitbart
- Is Obama as mainstream as the left thinks? His views vs those of Socialist Party
- The MSM, Barack Obama, Saul Alinsky, and the price of denial
- Has Obama at last become the one they’ve been waiting for?
- Civility alert: Waxman calls GOP ‘terrorists’; break Jan Brewer’s finger off
- Bernie Goldberg: Distrust of media harks back to ‘love affair’ with Obama
- Newsweek’s Evan Thomas on Obama’s speech: ‘He was being a [bleep] Democrat’
- Civility alert: WI protesters tell GOP senators “YOU WILL DIE!”
- White House banishes reporter for using multimedia to capture irritated Obama
- Tea Party terrorists and the left’s civility pledge
- A plea for civility: Let’s end “gotcha” moments
- When Chris (Matthews) met Glenn (Beck): A civil dialog (Video)
Recently in the Green Room: