Green Room

Coming attractions: Breitbart’s videos of Obama’s college years

posted at 2:03 pm on March 2, 2012 by

Andrew Breitbart may be gone, but his tireless quest to expose the left’s corruption and corrosive influence on the nation succeeds him. So does a legacy in the form of videotapes of a young and allegedly quite radical Barack Obama, which Breitbart promised to release at this year’s CPAC.

“I have videos,” he told a like-minded audience at last month’s event. “This election we’re going to vet him.”

Steve Bannon, a writer, documentary filmmaker, and friend of Breitbart, appeared on FOX News Channel’s Hannity on Thursday to announce the release of those elusive tapes within a week to 10 days. In this video of the segment, beginning around 4:00, Bannon tells Sean Hannity:

There‘s a set of tapes and we’re going through it. The staff … the guys are going through a series of tapes of President Obama at Harvard and… we’ll come back to you in a week or two and show them here on the Hannity show.”

In the words of Breitbart, the videos will show “why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

Related Articles

Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook. You can reach me at [email protected] or by posting a comment below.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I don’t expect any surprises at all. That’s exactly what he’s dedicated his entire life to. All I hope for is voters to be better informed for the 2012 election.

DanaLynn on March 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Wonder how many bhopress stations will show these video’s? Can’t have bho shown in a negative light now can we?
L

letget on March 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Barack: I wasn’t present when those videos were taken!

SouthernGent on March 2, 2012 at 2:35 PM

It will be a first for Obama—and Americans: a get-acquainted op for a nation that elected a man based purely on empty rhetoric and unkeepable promises.for being black.

Fixed

PXCharon on March 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I was there but I didn’t inhale.

bigbeachbird on March 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Barack: I wasn’t present when those videos were taken!

SouthernGent on March 2, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I was there but I didn’t inhale.

bigbeachbird on March 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

That was me for 20 years, but I didn’t hear any of the radical things I said.

Mimzey on March 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM

For those who think it will be dismissed in 2012, like allegations of this kind of stuff were dismissed in ’08, look at some discussion threads on articles from back then when someone would try to bring up 0bama’s radical past. 10 liberals would follow with some variation of: “LALALALALALA I CAN’T HEAR U OVER THE SOUND OF THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT LOLOLOL” or “Want real reform and an end to crony capitalism? Vote Obama!” (I LOLed at that one)

Instead of hope, there is now a record of failure. And a lot of folks aren’t happy with the change 0bama brought. These tapes may provide them with all the excuse they need not to vote for him this time.

Sekhmet on March 2, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Barry Soetoro in “Wide Stance”.

BHO Jonestown on March 2, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Thank God for Andrew Breitbart.

I’m afraid I will be disappointed. I’m kind of hoping for a firey speech from the young future President ranting about “whitey” and spewing communism and forceful takeovers of 401ks for redistribution to the decendents of slavery. Oh wait, that was a Jeremiah Wright sermon I saw on Youtube.

magicbeans on March 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I was there but I didn’t inhale comprehend.

bigbeachbird on March 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

FIFY.

Blacksmith on March 3, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I find it interesting that Breitbart’s grandfather-in-law was chief of Harvard campus police and served on that force for 20 years. Of course, the videos were probably obtained via other connections. Just an interesting coincidence. Can’t wait for next week.

Christien on March 3, 2012 at 11:34 PM

I hope they have made many copies and have the master set under lock and key!

Essentially up to now the left have taken every word written by Obama himself on his favorite subject “Himself” as Gods truth. Never, ever any fact check…. never any investigative research into the many allegations of impropriety. Those that have much to hide do… well,HIDE things.

Just the fact that he is a democrat was enough for me though, plus He LIES…. I really don’t care about anything else, but I have to admit as a political junkie… I am looking forward to seeing what there is.

ActinUpinTexas on March 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Top Pick

Will they stay or will they go?

Top Pick

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus