The way I believe Andrew Breitbart would want to be remembered…Also: Thaddeus McCotter’s tribute
posted at 10:51 am on March 1, 2012 by MadisonConservative
Today, a man died. A good man. A man of courage, valiance, and fortitude. A man who never backed down from a fight. A man who would face any number of protesters, occupiers, or…*shudder*…MSNBC hosts. A man who took on huge leftist organizations from the NAACP to Media Matters. A man who was such a world-shaker that his named graced even the lips of the President of the United States.
Wherever you are, Andrew, I only hope and wish that I can show a modicum of the strength and intensity and daring that you displayed on a daily basis.
And now…now I would like to present Andrew as I truly believe he would like to be remembered:
You will be sorely missed, sir. Godspeed.
Update: I just saw this incredible tribute by Representative Thaddeus McCotter, and wanted to share it as well. If it gets you down, watch Andrew tweak his nipples again.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen