Green Room

The way I believe Andrew Breitbart would want to be remembered…Also: Thaddeus McCotter’s tribute

posted at 10:51 am on March 1, 2012 by

Today, a man died. A good man. A man of courage, valiance, and fortitude. A man who never backed down from a fight. A man who would face any number of protesters, occupiers, or…*shudder*MSNBC hosts. A man who took on huge leftist organizations from the NAACP to Media Matters. A man who was such a world-shaker that his named graced even the lips of the President of the United States.

Wherever you are, Andrew, I only hope and wish that I can show a modicum of the strength and intensity and daring that you displayed on a daily basis.

And now…now I would like to present Andrew as I truly believe he would like to be remembered:

You will be sorely missed, sir. Godspeed.

Update: I just saw this incredible tribute by Representative Thaddeus McCotter, and wanted to share it as well. If it gets you down, watch Andrew tweak his nipples again.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

Far too young to have died. We’ll always have the video of “Stop raping women”. Rest In Peace, sir, for you surely gave little rest to your opponents. A live well lived.

Bigurn on March 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM

RIP Andrew.

WeekendAtBernankes on March 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Thanks MadCon. As I just posted on BigGovernment, the only way to honor Andrew is to continue his fight and NEVER give up.

JimboHoffa on March 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

A valiant general in the war against the ever-expanding big government behemoth has been lost today. :|

Jeddite on March 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM

JimboHoffa on March 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I second that – the only way to properly honor him is to defeat the socialists and end the country’s Downgrade era next November.

Chip on March 1, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I intend to remember Andrew by retweeting every deranged Leftist spewing hate today. ____ ‘em all.

ConservativeLA on March 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM

ConservativeLA on March 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM”

A fitting tribute. Here! Here!

socalval on March 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Priceless!! Awesome video of Breitbart, and reading some of his close friends remember him today, I believe this IS how he would want to be remembered. Thanks for the laughs…

mountainaires on March 1, 2012 at 6:05 PM