9pm EST – “Why does the left/or does it just seem that way that the left hates the military?”
posted at 8:56 pm on February 25, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
**UPDATED MONDAY MORNING**
THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH PODCAST:
Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE* – Hr 1/Hr 2
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. In a nation as blessed as the United States of America, why is it/or does it just seem this way, that the left it less naturally enthusiastic about supporting the military? What is your take on it? Kevin McCullough has some first person stories to relate and has drawn some observations as it relates merely to the film release this weekend of ACT OF VALOR. From your perspective: 888.340.3373.
2. If there is time a disturbing new trend is worth discussing: Girls who ask the internet if they “think I’m pretty.” Why so helpless. Why such a sad route to solving the problem and what are they actually attempting to satisfy? Thoughts: 888.340.3373.
Brought to you tonight in part by:
Are you looking to make a major difference in the success you can experience in business, promotion, marriage, or life? Then you owe it to yourself to discover the secrets of Dani Johnson and her transformational seminar First Steps to Success. These events sell out quickly, and many come away getting promoted, starting businesses, or earning a 6 or 7 figure income for the first time in their lives. Dani Johnson… committed to your TOTAL SUCCESS check out First Steps now!
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style