*LIVE* 9pm EST: “Is it even possible to get America back?”
posted at 8:33 pm on February 18, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
**UPDATED MONDAY MORNING**
THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH PODCAST:
Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE* – Hr 1/Hr 2
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. In a nation as blessed as the United States of America, Stephen Baldwin wants to have a very blunt conversation tonight. Has America become a place where people believe they should be taken care of? Is it beyond the point of no return? Or do you believe America still sees herself as the land of greatest opportunity? The responsibility of the individual or the responsibility of the collective, what is the future for America? From your perspective: 888.340.3373.
2. Rick Santorum is going right at the heart of Obama on the issue of moral decision making. Kevin McCullough wants to ask your opinion… smart move? Thoughts: 888.340.3373.
Brought to you tonight in part by:
Are you looking to make a major difference in the success you can experience in business, promotion, marriage, or life? Then you owe it to yourself to discover the secrets of Dani Johnson and her transformational seminar First Steps to Success. These events sell out quickly, and many come away getting promoted, starting businesses, or earning a 6 or 7 figure income for the first time in their lives. Dani Johnson… committed to your TOTAL SUCCESS check out First Steps now!
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget