“Winning the Unconvinced” what the candidates SHOULD be doing!
posted at 10:29 am on February 14, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
The major goal of everyone who is to the right of center for the upcoming election should be to take as many people with us to the voting booth in November… right?
Yes there are two “teams” on the field. But there are thousands in the stands, and watching at home that haven’t decided whether they cheer for red or blue.
My challenge to any who would listen at CPAC2012 was… “Make no mistake, our methods will speak as loudly as our substance.”
What say you?
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation