Green Room

Woman driver claims her 38KKK breasts saved her life in crash

posted at 11:11 am on February 10, 2012 by

One woman’s bane is another’s boon. A week to the day after a female Florida driver insisted that her top-heavy breasts were to blame for her failing a field sobriety test, a second several states away claimed she owes her very existence to her volleyball-size knockers.

Sheyla Hershey, proud owner of the world’s largest breast implants, insists her 38KKK assets functioned as a second airbag when she lost control of her car last Sunday and plowed into a tree.

Hershey, 32, was on her way home from a Super Bowl party near Houston when she lost control of her Ford Mustang. She told Barcroft Media:

I think my breasts saved my life. The accident was bad and my boobs are sore, but they protected the rest of me.

Unfortunately, they couldn’t protect Hershey, who is a model by profession, from being cited by police for drunk driving and failure to wear a seatbelt. Despite her protestations that she doesn’t drink, she admitted in court to taking drugs for her bipolar disorder, headaches, and backaches. Under Texas law, a driver can be considered impaired if he is taking legal medications.

Hershey, who is obsessed with having grotesquely large boobs, has spent $100,000 on 30 breast enlargements—so far. She has expressed a desire to make her breasts two cup sizes larger despite sustaining a life-threatening infection from one of her surgeries.

NOTE: In compliance with Internet rule 32, I have included photos, which are here. (There is also a video to appease the lechers among you.)

Related Articles

Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook. You can reach me at [email protected] or by posting a comment below.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

I haven’t a clue where she finds a bra to fit those things? I bet they cost a fortune to have one made for her! IMO, they are just ugly!
L

letget on February 10, 2012 at 11:22 AM

When your knockers are bigger than your head, that’s taking things a little too far.

NoDonkey on February 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Access Denied. Error 403.
You have attempted to access a file or directory to which there is no public access.

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Access Denied

That would be a violation of rule 32.

“Hello? Attack Watch?”

HotAirian on February 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM, HotAirian on February 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

My sincerest apologies. Links have been fixed.

Howard Portnoy on February 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM

She doesn’t need a seatbelt as nothing can penetrate her “volleyball-size” implants.

Do plastic surgeons have a code of ethics? I can’t believe that she won’t have back problems with implants that large.

Gladtobehere on February 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM

My sincerest apologies. Links have been fixed.

Howard Portnoy on February 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Most graciously accepted. Damn.

MadisonConservative on February 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Oh, you can’t fool me. This is a gratuitous attempt to gain readers by showing pictures of boobies.

Worked on me.

Demonized on February 10, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Worked on me.

🙂

Howard Portnoy on February 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Jane Cobb: “I’ll be in my bunk.”

Bulletchaser on February 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM

well howard

have to ask…what possessed you to post this story????

…but thanks!

teejk on February 10, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Yep, I guessed it from the headline… another Howard Portnoy original!

Marcola on February 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM

well howard

have to ask…what possessed you to post this story????

I would think by now you’d see a pattern emerging. 😉

Howard Portnoy on February 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I would think by now you’d see a pattern emerging.
Howard Portnoy on February 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM

yeah…I’m seeing it.

but two words of advice…

#1 you’ll never get out of the green room though unless you start taking things seriously

#2 if #1 happens, I’ll stop posting,

teejk on February 10, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Perhaps Sheyla would like to save my life with her breasts by laying prostrate across my gland… ; )

DevilsPrinciple on February 10, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Is there anything large breasts can’t do???

G M on February 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Does she where a bra for her KKK breasts or does she put white hoods on them?

Mark1971 on February 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

dual air bags.

Wigglesworth on February 10, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I would think by now you’d see a pattern emerging. 😉

Howard Portnoy on February 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM

We’re gonna need a bigger boat bra!

I will say, she aint too hard on the eyes…mostly cuz if you look just right, you can’t see her face.

BlaxPac on February 11, 2012 at 7:30 AM

“omg, super huge boobies!!!11” howard portnoy’s brilliant analysis and important news as usual, i see. where would hotair be without him?

Sachiko on February 11, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Top Pick

Will they stay or will they go?

Top Pick

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus