9pm EST – “Not being concerned about the very poor people…”
posted at 8:59 pm on February 4, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
**UPDATED MONDAY MORNING**
THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH PODCAST:
Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE* – Hr 1/Hr 2
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. What if there was a single moment in which one of the Presidential candidates pretty much LOST the race because of a very poor choice of words? What if that person had the infrastructure to win the nomination? But what if we knew that that single phrase was going to kill off any hope for someone to run a thoughtful campaign against Obama? Well I think Mitt Romney pretty much did all of that and more this last week… The great con being that Mitt just had a stupid use of words. But Obama’s policies have actually wrecked this nation beyond recognition, especially the very poor. 800.345.9622.
2. Best selling author Steve Brown says God gives us three free sins… which ones are they? Why does it matter? Thoughts: 800.345.9622.
ALSO: We’re BACK! CPAC 2012… make your plans to join us!
Are you looking to make a major difference in the success you can experience in business, promotion, marriage, or life? Then you owe it to yourself to discover the secrets of Dani Johnson and her transformational seminar First Steps to Success. These events sell out quickly, and many come away getting promoted, starting businesses, or earning a 6 or 7 figure income for the first time in their lives. Dani Johnson… committed to your TOTAL SUCCESS check out First Steps now!
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Video: Black Democrat-turned-Republican explains party switch
- Can we please stop glorifying pimps?
- “I don’t think you’d find…even a small number of Republicans voting for any kind of bill that has amnesty first and enforcement second”
- Photo of the day
- Programming note: Hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show this week