8pm EST: “Michelle’s Hypocritical Intimates, Making divorce easier in 6 steps, & spying on the teen driver!”
posted at 8:38 pm on January 31, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
ON THE KEVIN McCULLOUGH SHOW:
1. THE HEADLINE ITEMS:
Ok, generally speaking the amount of money someone’s honey wants to spend for those quiet moments–are none of anyone’s business. But what if the person doing that paid on average $500 per piece for more than 100 pieces of the naughty nighty collection, is married to a person lecturing the American people on how greedy they are? When she and her hubby only gave 1% of their income to actual charity in the same year? Ok, now we gots to talk! email@example.com
2. THE PRACTICAL DILEMMA:
Because what we need more of in this world is how to make the dissolution of a permanent bond “easier” and more “peaceful. PLUS Finally: Ever wanted to spy on your teen-aged driver? Be honest! Your replies: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. THE GOD THOUGHT:
The God Thought: “Without the sovereign hand of God Himself, nothing touches our lives. Do we discern His hand at work, or do we see things as mere occurrences?”
Also able to be heard via a snappy smart phone listening app for the AFR Radio Network at that same time each night 8pm EST. Download Apple’s iTunes AFR’s app here. Android and other smart phones may download here.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation