9pm EST: “Sound off on South Carolina: Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE*”
posted at 8:34 pm on January 21, 2012 by Kevin McCullough
**UPDATED MONDAY MORNING**
THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH PODCAST:
Baldwin/McCullough *LIVE* – Hr 1/Hr 2
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. The votes have been cast in South Carolina and we will hear from each of the candidates. If it’s close and Romney loses, he will feel as though he narrowly escaped. But his winning streak will be over. If Newt Gingrich wins–and wins big–it turns the entire race on its head. Should Rick Santorum stay in the race if he finishes 3rd? Why will Ron Paul stay in the race if he finishes dead last? We will do nothing but take your calls on all of these topics tonight *LIVE*: 800.345.9622.
2. Do black people prefer food stamps to jobs? One of the presidential candidates said they shouldn’t and he was promptly labeled racist. But why? How this has been twisted is absurd, but still amongst African Americans there is a verbal whisper campaign talking it up, most likely especially due to Newt’s win tonight. Thoughts: 800.345.9622.
Are you looking to make a major difference in the success you can experience in business, promotion, marriage, or life? Then you owe it to yourself to discover the secrets of Dani Johnson and her transformational seminar First Steps to Success. These events sell out quickly, and many come away getting promoted, starting businesses, or earning a 6 or 7 figure income for the first time in their lives. Dani Johnson… committed to your TOTAL SUCCESS check out First Steps now!
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Video: Black Democrat-turned-Republican explains party switch
- Can we please stop glorifying pimps?
- “I don’t think you’d find…even a small number of Republicans voting for any kind of bill that has amnesty first and enforcement second”
- Photo of the day
- Programming note: Hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show this week