Green Room

Michael Moore demands that you bring enough for the whole class…

posted at 6:48 pm on January 13, 2012 by

…that class being the one he “supports”, not the class he personally belongs to.

Every time I hear one of these rich liberal f**ksticks balk at the notion of donating to the treasury, they always couple it with “we all have to pay…everybody needs to pay their fair share…can’t allow people to choose..etc.”

It reminds me of when I was in school, and I would have gum or candy or something in class. A classmate would complain to the teacher that I had something, and they didn’t. Instead of just taking the gum or candy away from me, the teacher would always ask if I had enough for the rest of the class. I never understood it. No, obviously I didn’t have enough for them. This is my candy. If I wanted to share it, I would have brought more. I don’t want to share it, and I shouldn’t have to do so. They didn’t pay for it. They’re not my friends. Me having candy and them not having candy is not my problem. They’re free to ask, and I should be free to say yes or no.

The teacher was acting exactly like the government, trying to take what I have, divvy it up, and make it so small that nobody was happy. Basically, she was pandering to the rest of the kids by making them feel a little better about one student having a little less, and them a little more. Some students loved this. Now they vote Democrat. Other students disliked it. Now they vote Republican. I hated it. Now I don’t vote for anyone, because they’re all socialists or lunatics.

I hope that when I have kids, that their teachers pull the same s**t on them. Will make it a lot easier explaining socialism.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

That wall of fat has become a parody of himself.

squint on January 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Given recent developments in school policy, the desirable treat is probably on the list of proscribed food items handed down by the state, and the teacher will instead confiscate the treat from your child, impose a detention, and proceed to attempt to reeducate your child in the proper, Michelle Obama approved alternative nutritional options.

In other words, no cupcakes, but you can have a yummy arugula leaf.

RhymesWithRight on January 13, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Moore and Froma Harrop have GOT to be related….

dentarthurdent on January 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM

RhymesWithRight on January 13, 2012 at 8:30 PM

You can also have french fries–Moochelle can’t stop eating them!

Mr. Prodigy on January 13, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Moore and Froma Harrop have GOT to be related….

dentarthurdent on January 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Better if they ARE related. Imagine if they fell in love and had children.

Laura Curtis on January 13, 2012 at 10:02 PM

socialists or lunatics.

These days it hard to tell the difference.

I always hated that little “Bring enough for the rest of the class” lesson in socialism at school – it seems to be a common experience for many, I wonder if it’s part of the curriculum for aspiring teachers everywhere.

Maybe one of the reasons we’re in such bad shape is that young skulls full of mush are indoctrinated like this at a young age and when they grow up they think that everyone should always bring enough for them as well.

Chip on January 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Every time I hear one of these rich liberal f**ksticks balk

“f**ksticks”? LOL…that was funny, I don’t care who ya are.

sage0925 on January 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Mike “The Walrus” Moore.

BobMbx on January 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Basically, she was pandering to the rest of the kids by satisfying their greed with them having a little more (without having to bring it) by taking a lot from one student (eat the rich).

Fixxed it

jhnone on January 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I wish I could watch these Nicholas Ballasy videos with pleasure, but the truth is that his “gotcha” questions are delivered in the same leering snark as the libs use for people on our side. I only agree with where his leading questions are heading because I already agree. But Nic’s style changes no hearts or minds.

Snark is snark, no matter who’s throwing the poo.

JoseQuinones on January 16, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM
Top Pick

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Top Pick

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM