Fallon does Tebow does Bowie
posted at 8:02 am on January 13, 2012 by Jazz Shaw
Possibly the best thing evah?
Tebowmania is just getting started. And the newest way people are poking fun at Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is in song.
On “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” the show’s host has created a new character – TeBowie. The concept merges David Bowie circa “Ziggy Stardust” with the high-profile QB.
Fallon, dressed with full Bowie-style make-up and a Denver Broncos uniform, performed the classic song “Space Oddity” during his early Friday (Jan. 13) broadcast. The twist, of course, is the tune features lyrics that reflect Tebow’s religious sentiment.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation