Fallon does Tebow does Bowie
posted at 8:02 am on January 13, 2012 by Jazz Shaw
Possibly the best thing evah?
Tebowmania is just getting started. And the newest way people are poking fun at Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is in song.
On “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” the show’s host has created a new character – TeBowie. The concept merges David Bowie circa “Ziggy Stardust” with the high-profile QB.
Fallon, dressed with full Bowie-style make-up and a Denver Broncos uniform, performed the classic song “Space Oddity” during his early Friday (Jan. 13) broadcast. The twist, of course, is the tune features lyrics that reflect Tebow’s religious sentiment.
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?