The Not Campaign
posted at 11:11 pm on January 10, 2012 by Steven Den Beste
Seems like being a Not is all the rage these days. For the last few months, we’ve seen candidate after candidate being Not-Romney.
Romney can’t do that, but he still wants to get on board with the fad. Tonight in his New Hampshire victory speech he made clear that he’s Not-Obama.
Obama, in the mean time, seems to be gearing up to campaign as Not-Republican and Not-Congress.
Me, I’m Not-Impressed.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget