8pm EST – “The Paulians are finally DEAD!!! So is Hitchens… and why it matters!”
posted at 5:00 pm on December 16, 2011 by Kevin McCullough
*Catch the next episode of The Kevin McCullough Show at 8pm EST on radio stations across America or by way of podcast:
LISTEN LIVE at http://AFR.net
*Find The Kevin McCullough Show on our newest affiliate of the month: WCSO-FM – Columbus, Mi
(including the cities of: Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Starkville, Mississippi.)
ON THE KEVIN McCULLOUGH SHOW:
1. THE HEADLINE ITEMS:
The final debate from Sioux City Iowa was one for the memories. Best and worst moments for the night and what it all means in our topic A section on the Kevin McCullough Show tonight. Why Ron Paul is DONE! Bachmann may be on her way back. Perry is positioning well, and Romney and Newt both lost ground! firstname.lastname@example.org
2. THE PRACTICAL DILEMMA:
Culturally speaking the death of Christopher Hitchens is the most important news story of the past 24 hours. Why it mattered so much. Why there is so much meaning in it. And what even Hitchens himself would be forced now to admit. A special look back at the man who claimed God was not great. Your replies: email@example.com.
Also able to be heard via a snappy smart phone listening app for the AFR Radio Network at that same time each night 8pm EST. Download Apple’s iTunes AFR’s app here. Android and other smart phones may download here.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget