9pm EST – “Obama’s Navy Secretary names a ship after someone who hated the Navy! Also… why we are ALL just like Alec Baldwin.”
posted at 8:30 pm on December 10, 2011 by Kevin McCullough
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. Gingrich takes the floor of tonight’s debate, leading the most recent rounds of polls, across the board, should the candidates attack. Speaking of attack – did you notice what Navy did to Army for the 10th year in a row today? And speaking of the Navy did you see what has begun to happen? Somehow the Secretary of the Navy has started naming ships after people who described their time in the service as “The two worst years of my life!” What the heck? 800.345.9622
2. So a certain host from this broadcast has a big brother who was forcibly removed from an airliner this week… causing us to ask the question, what is it in human nature that causes us to so badly buck simple instructions from real authority? I mean… all he had to do was turn the stupid phone off… so simple. But something tugged at him so as to not. Where do you think that impulse comes from? 800.345.9622
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation