Green Room

8pm EST – Alec Baldwin Quits Twitter for being treated like normal people, White House calls Ft. Hood “workplace violence”, Girl gets fired for protecting Girl’s dressing rooms.

posted at 4:53 pm on December 7, 2011 by

*Catch the next episode of The Kevin McCullough Show at 8pm EST on radio stations across America or by way of podcast:
LISTEN LIVE at http://AFR.net

Radio Podcast Archives
TV Podcast Archives

*Find The Kevin McCullough Show on our newest affiliate of the month: WCSO-FM – Columbus, Mi
including the cities of: Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Starkville, Mississippi.)

ON THE KEVIN McCULLOUGH SHOW:

BREAKING NEWS: ALEC BALDWIN QUITS TWITTER

1. THE HEADLINE ITEMS:
The Obama administration has taken to calling things everything in the book EXCEPT terror. The latest example does a tragic disservice to the families of the victims, the surviving service members, and is a con to the American voter in general. The Obama White House is actually trying to get the Shooting Massacre at Ft. Hood Texas, classified not as a terror incident, but rather an issue of “workplace violence!” Have you ever conceived of anything so dishonest? [email protected]

2. THE PRACTICAL DILEMMA:
Why was Natalie Johnson fired this week from Macy’s? Because she did nothing more than try to keep a male customer from using the female dressing rooms. I know, super insane for her to insist upon matching genitalia with proper dressing facilities. I’m also super sure that most women feel *obviously* SUPER comfortable with sexually odd MEN hanging out in their dressing rooms… So of COURSE Macy’s did the right thing in firing her. Your replies: [email protected].

3. THE GOD THOUGHT:
“7 Ways to Apply the 7th Spiritual Law: 1. Certainty of Salvation CONTINUE: “God Thought” on facebook!

Also able to be heard via a snappy smart phone listening app for the AFR Radio Network at that same time each night 8pm EST. Download Apple’s iTunes AFR’s app here. Android and other smart phones may download here.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

So is Obama saying the Ft. Hood shooter, Nidal, who was a Psychiatrist, worked at the store he shot up?

Or are they just complete dishonest sacks of dung?

Yes, that was a rhetorical question.

Merovign on December 7, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Okay, now *my* technical error – Readiness Processing Center, not store.

Merovign on December 7, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Or are they just complete dishonest sacks of dung?

Pretty much… Work place violence are you kidding me? Nidal shot people who should have felt safe, especially considering the job they do when they are deployed. If that isn’t terrorism, I don’t know what is.

melle1228 on December 7, 2011 at 9:54 PM

If there’s nothing wrong with transvestitism, then why can’t the male transvestite bring his dress to the men’s changing rooms? See, you can call yourself a bat if you want to, but you aren’t a bat if no one else in the room thinks you’re a bat. Pretending you’re a woman doesn’t give you access to the ladies’ room. That’s called “dress up.” What’s next, if I dress as a pilot I get access to the cockpit? Or if I dress as a soldier I get better access for my Qur’an-mandated jihad?

winoceros on December 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM

winoceros on December 8, 2011 at 12:18

PM

Well, I should certainly be able to dress in shoulder pads and play quarterback for the Steelers.

J.E. Dyer on December 8, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I suppose 9/11 was also

workplace violence

DiEmes on December 8, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Top Pick

Will they stay or will they go?

Top Pick

I can’t imagine what I was thinking when I said that

Rocking the boat majorly

Big government never contracts. It only grows more powerful

It’s only a “ban” until it becomes inconvenient

The decline and fall of Obamacare and the AHCA

Jazz Shaw Jun 24, 2017 8:31 AM

This was all over before it began

Fixing crime in America is a complicated issue

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Cops alone won’t solve it.

Democrats forgot all about the “era of good feelings”

“Bernie and Jane Sanders have lawyered up.”

Winning isn’t everything. It is the only thing

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus