9pm EST – “Cain Out, Who WINS? PLUS Sexual Harassment from a 9yr old???
posted at 8:45 pm on December 3, 2011 by Kevin McCullough
Where can you find the radio station nearest you to hear Baldwin/McCullough? Simple enough… Click here! Where can you go to see it on television? Check your local listings, or on-screen guide:
And tonight, watch right here:
ON THE BALDWIN/McCULLOUGH MegaCast:
1. After and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend off with our families, and lots of boiler happiness its back to the jawboning on Baldwin/McCullough and Stephen is ticked (or maybe just confused) about the soap-opera-like-ness of Election 2012. Cain is out, who gets his vote? Does it matter that he left without any evidence indicting him of wrong doing? And if he were a democrat it wouldn’t have mattered at all… is THAT fair? 800.345.9622
2. A nine year old gets suspended for saying a teacher is cute… ON GROUNDS of sexual harassment. Doesn’t such a ridiculous action lessen the importance of what sexual harassment in real cases? 800.345.9622
The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be .
MuscleHead Revolution: Overturning Liberalism with Commonsense Thinking .
The Death and Life of Gabriel Phillips
The Unusual Suspect: My Calling to the new Hardcore Movement of Faith .
Recently in the Green Room:
- Programming note: Guest-hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight w/ MKH
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style