8pm EST – “iPhone goes Siri-iously Pro-Life, and Mitt Romney gets peeved with Bret Baier”
posted at 8:29 pm on November 30, 2011 by Kevin McCullough
*Catch the next episode of The Kevin McCullough Show at 8pm EST on radio stations across America or by way of podcast:
LISTEN LIVE at http://AFR.net
*Find The Kevin McCullough Show on our newest affiliate of the month: WGCF-FM – Paducah, KY
(including the ciities of: Paducah, KY., Cape Girardeau, MO., Paris, TN., Carbondale, IL.)
ON THE KEVIN McCULLOUGH SHOW:
1. THE HEADLINE ITEMS:
Mitt Romney, in a host of trouble in current polling took his frustration out on Bret Baier yesterday. Today, we discuss what it means, and why its more important than ever that a proper nominee be named, instead of “he who wrote Obamacare.” email@example.com
2. THE PRACTICAL DILEMMA:
The newest iPhone is possibly a pro-life activist? Well according to the whining from the left in today’s blogosphere you’d think Siri was laying down in front of abortion clinic entrances. Ah well… Your replies: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also able to be heard via a snappy smart phone listening app for the AFR Radio Network at that same time each night 8pm EST. Download Apple’s iTunes AFR’s app here. Android and other smart phones may download here.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained