College Football Open Thread ~ Week 13
posted at 11:12 am on November 26, 2011 by Rovin
LSU easily handled Arkansas 41-17 yesterday, (while the neighbor’s hot water heater decided to blow and required my services), leaving the loaded question—who will be #2 two weeks from now? Auburn could certainly throw a monkey wrench into the mix with an upset over current #2 Alabama today, but I think that’s wishful thinking, even in Auburn’s home turf.
I’ll try to provide some updates later in the day, (if the new water heater install cooperates)
Hope everyone’s got their fill of Turkey and trimmings……….
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation