posted at 11:21 am on November 11, 2011 by MadisonConservative
I’m pretty sure most everyone here knows where this quote comes from. For those who don’t, if you haven’t seen Saving Private Ryan, there’s few better days of the year to set aside a couple of hours to view one of the greatest war movies ever made. The clip ahead is from the ending, so here’s your official spoiler alert. Really, though…I challenge you to keep your composure through these six minutes. I sure as hell can’t, no matter how many times I’ve seen it.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen