Hot Air Presidential Survey Results
posted at 11:06 pm on November 1, 2011 by Patrick Ishmael
Two things worth noting, and then I’ll let the results speak for themselves. First, the top five candidates from the last survey are again the top five candidates in this survey, and in exactly the same order. Herman Cain again takes the top spot, followed by Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. Second, Cain is the first candidate to cross the 50% mark in a survey, at 50.97%. This includes surveys where Sarah Palin was included. In fact, the only candidate to come close to 50% was Perry, who hit 48.29% in September.
Questions? Comments? I’m here.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 4:1-11
- Rand Paul wins CPAC straw poll
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained