posted at 1:52 am on October 22, 2011 by Steven Den Beste
It’s the new Google game: how many occupies are there for your favorite obscure city?
Occupy Duluth: about 40,000 results
Occupy Worcester: 36,800
Occupy Trenton: 63,000
Occupy Boise: 84,900
Occupy Omaha: 54,900
Occupy Amarillo: 44,000
Occupy Corvallis: 28,700
Occupy Poughkeepsie: about 2,030 results
Occupy Ottumwa: none!
What have they got against Ottumwa? It’s a good town!
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation