posted at 1:52 am on October 22, 2011 by Steven Den Beste
It’s the new Google game: how many occupies are there for your favorite obscure city?
Occupy Duluth: about 40,000 results
Occupy Worcester: 36,800
Occupy Trenton: 63,000
Occupy Boise: 84,900
Occupy Omaha: 54,900
Occupy Amarillo: 44,000
Occupy Corvallis: 28,700
Occupy Poughkeepsie: about 2,030 results
Occupy Ottumwa: none!
What have they got against Ottumwa? It’s a good town!
Recently in the Green Room:
- IRS To Pro-Life Groups: You Know You’re Gonna Have To Give Up This Whole Protest Thing, Right?
- Two House Dems demand Lerner resignation after using lobbyist to stage modified limited hangout
- Feelgood video of the day
- New liberal idea: Let’s raise $660 million online in a month to buy the LA Times before the Koch brothers can
- Of Course It Troubles Me. Are You Kidding Me?