Hot Air Candidate Survey Results: October Edition
posted at 1:25 pm on October 1, 2011 by Patrick Ishmael
Herman Cain leads the pack for the first time, taking 39% of the vote. Cain also wins the second choice and declared candidate ballots. Sarah Palin takes second for a third consecutive week. Rick Perry drops from first to third. Mitt Romney takes fourth, and Chris Christie returns to the survey in fifth.
Marco Rubio is again the top pick for vice president, taking 40% of the vote.
Complete results below.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation