Hot Air Candidate Survey Results: October Edition
posted at 1:25 pm on October 1, 2011 by Patrick Ishmael
Herman Cain leads the pack for the first time, taking 39% of the vote. Cain also wins the second choice and declared candidate ballots. Sarah Palin takes second for a third consecutive week. Rick Perry drops from first to third. Mitt Romney takes fourth, and Chris Christie returns to the survey in fifth.
Marco Rubio is again the top pick for vice president, taking 40% of the vote.
Complete results below.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen