New Video Courtesy of Ben Howe: ‘Failure of Leadership’
posted at 12:22 am on August 11, 2011 by Susannah Fleetwood
My third grade teacher, Sister Therese, used to always say, “Be careful what you pray for–you just might get it”. Well, Barack Obama obviously prayed, wished, and worked extremely hard for the glory of being president. However, as my friend Ben Howe demonstrates in his brilliant new video, Obama forgot to ask God (or Gaia) how to, you know, competently perform the job of Commander-in-Chief once he actually made it to the Oval Office.
As Moe Lane points out, all Ben had to do to prove that Obama is in way over his head was to juxtapose Obama’s own words with a bunch of soundbites and news clippings.
Ouch! That was painful to watch. I almost felt sorry for poor Barack Obama. The man is seriously out of his depth as president of the United States. Somewhere, Sister Therese is smiling.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Obligatory Bill Clinton drew pictures of man parts on classified documents post
- Winning entry for HHS’s ObamaCare propaganda video contest: “Forget About the Price Tag”
- The Ed Morrissey Show on hiatus
- Health records ‘data security,’ Canada-style
- Good news from Piers Morgan: Obama’s a perfect physical specimen