Green Room

Christian Persecution: The story of Neeha

posted at 1:12 pm on July 30, 2011 by

Neeha and her family lived in Islamabad, Pakistan just a few years ago. When Neeha’s father, a Christian, refused to convert to Islam his 2 year old daughter was kidnapped and mercilessly raped in a field. Her father was able to rescue her but she was left with serious injuries such that she can’t even urinate properly. She’s had 5 surgeries to repair the damage. Rev. Majed El Shafie heard about her story and went to meet the family who was in hiding for fear of their lives. He has since worked tirelessly and successfully for over 3 years to get them out of Pakistan and into Canada where they are now free.

This is the story of Neeha:

One Free World International is the organization that freed Neeha. Here is their website.

***Cross Posted at The Right Scoop***

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

OMG, God please bless this family and so many others who have those below human rop type doing such horrible things to them. I have a feeling that a special place is set aside for those barbarians.
L

letget on July 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM

*crying like a baby*
Wow, that was so worth watching! To think I almost didn’t click.
Thank God for inspiring the preacher to help this dear family.
You! Whoever is reading this humble comment. You cannot change the world or change a nation.
But you can change a person’s life, a family’s destiny.
There are many ways.
To learn how my wife & I have changed the lives of some dear children, & how you could do the same, click on my username. Thank you.

itsnotaboutme on July 30, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I have a feeling that a special place is set aside for those barbarians.
L
letget on July 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM

That specail place is Hell. I believe Hell is real so I can keep my sanity in this world I live in.

No amount of human retribution or “justice” can make right what these animals do in the name of allah or the koran. Keep in mind however, this current wave of barbarianism is just that: a current wave. History is replete with horrors perpetrated by on group on another.

jarhead0311 on July 30, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Religion of Peace.

Hawkins1701 on July 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM

itsnotaboutme on July 30, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I will certainly follow up on this.

Thank you for the tip.

ColtsFan on July 31, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Thank you for that. Light does ovecome darkness. Always.

J.E. Dyer on July 31, 2011 at 11:59 AM