Christian Persecution: The story of Neeha
posted at 1:12 pm on July 30, 2011 by The Right Scoop
Neeha and her family lived in Islamabad, Pakistan just a few years ago. When Neeha’s father, a Christian, refused to convert to Islam his 2 year old daughter was kidnapped and mercilessly raped in a field. Her father was able to rescue her but she was left with serious injuries such that she can’t even urinate properly. She’s had 5 surgeries to repair the damage. Rev. Majed El Shafie heard about her story and went to meet the family who was in hiding for fear of their lives. He has since worked tirelessly and successfully for over 3 years to get them out of Pakistan and into Canada where they are now free.
This is the story of Neeha:
One Free World International is the organization that freed Neeha. Here is their website.
***Cross Posted at The Right Scoop***
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation