Green Room

Christian Persecution: The story of Neeha

posted at 1:12 pm on July 30, 2011 by

Neeha and her family lived in Islamabad, Pakistan just a few years ago. When Neeha’s father, a Christian, refused to convert to Islam his 2 year old daughter was kidnapped and mercilessly raped in a field. Her father was able to rescue her but she was left with serious injuries such that she can’t even urinate properly. She’s had 5 surgeries to repair the damage. Rev. Majed El Shafie heard about her story and went to meet the family who was in hiding for fear of their lives. He has since worked tirelessly and successfully for over 3 years to get them out of Pakistan and into Canada where they are now free.

This is the story of Neeha:

One Free World International is the organization that freed Neeha. Here is their website.

***Cross Posted at The Right Scoop***

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

OMG, God please bless this family and so many others who have those below human rop type doing such horrible things to them. I have a feeling that a special place is set aside for those barbarians.
L

letget on July 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM

*crying like a baby*
Wow, that was so worth watching! To think I almost didn’t click.
Thank God for inspiring the preacher to help this dear family.
You! Whoever is reading this humble comment. You cannot change the world or change a nation.
But you can change a person’s life, a family’s destiny.
There are many ways.
To learn how my wife & I have changed the lives of some dear children, & how you could do the same, click on my username. Thank you.

itsnotaboutme on July 30, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I have a feeling that a special place is set aside for those barbarians.
L
letget on July 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM

That specail place is Hell. I believe Hell is real so I can keep my sanity in this world I live in.

No amount of human retribution or “justice” can make right what these animals do in the name of allah or the koran. Keep in mind however, this current wave of barbarianism is just that: a current wave. History is replete with horrors perpetrated by on group on another.

jarhead0311 on July 30, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Religion of Peace.

Hawkins1701 on July 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM

itsnotaboutme on July 30, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I will certainly follow up on this.

Thank you for the tip.

ColtsFan on July 31, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Thank you for that. Light does ovecome darkness. Always.

J.E. Dyer on July 31, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Politico: Has the SPLC lost its way?

John Sexton Jun 28, 2017 3:01 PM
Top Pick

“The organization has always tried to find ways to milk money out of the public…”

Trump legal team backing away from Comey complaint?

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 2:31 PM
Top Pick

De-escalation?

Time to get up and go to work, sir

CNN gets glum, defensive after resignations

John Sexton Jun 28, 2017 1:01 PM

“If Jeff lit himself on fire, it wouldn’t appease the pro-Trump media.”

Hmmm: FBI probing Russia-based anti-virus firm?

Ed Morrissey Jun 28, 2017 12:31 PM

“I wouldn’t put their stuff on my computer if you paid me.”

He works hard for the money…

It’s not a slippery slope. It’s a freaking avalanche.

Nuts.

Showdown: Sarah Palin vs the New York Times

Jazz Shaw Jun 28, 2017 9:21 AM

Defamation

Credit where creditor’s due?

More flash than bang, but a very bad sign

“Felix was out on bond after threatening another public servant and has a history of making threats.”

Chaffetz: House needs housing allowances?

Ed Morrissey Jun 27, 2017 8:41 PM

“There are dozens upon dozens of members living in their offices, and I don’t know how healthy that is long term.”

“This isn’t going to get a lot cheaper, it can’t, it won’t.”

“…what we failed to achieve with votes, we would do with weapons.”

“[S]o dumb it’s amazing we even have to have the conversation.”

“It was not necessary.”

“You’re inflaming everyone right here right now with those words!”

“Trump’s people said, ‘We’ll be writing the speech that the President’s Audio-Animatronic figure will be saying.'”

Excuses, excuses.

Not really a “kill all the lawyers” scenario

4 pm ET!

“it has not taken serious steps to end its own complicity in trafficking, including forced laborers from North Korea.”

Currently doing a search for “good international trade lawyers”

Ransomware attack spreads through Europe

John Sexton Jun 27, 2017 1:01 PM

“A massive ransomware campaign is currently unfolding worldwide.”

At least their address rarely changes

It just keeps on happening

“Trump is good for business right now.”

Start spreading the news…

“Now it’s time for the next step.”

A “cryptic” warning to Bashar al-Assad?

Jazz Shaw Jun 27, 2017 8:01 AM

The three strikes rule may be in effect

CNN reporters resign over retracted story

John Sexton Jun 26, 2017 9:21 PM

“The individuals all stated that they accepted responsibility and wanted to resign.”