And It’s… AD TIME!
posted at 4:47 pm on July 6, 2011 by Michael van der Galien
The Republican National Committee just released a new ad video, in which the GOP just about destroys President Obama – which is, obviously, a good thing.
In it, the RNC challenges Obama’s economic decision and record over the last two-and-a-half years, reports Wake up America!
Transcript (via WuA, with some slight corrections):
“He promised to change direction: $800 billion in stimulus, trillions for government healthcare, 2 million jobs… gone. Left turn after left turn America’s headed the wrong way – fast. Six million foreclosures, fourteen trillion in debt, $500 billion in higher taxes and the worst long term unemployment in generations. Don’t let Obama drive us to disaster, change direction. “
Watch the ad:
The GOP has to take the fight to Obama. If Republicans let him take the initiative, you can bet on it that he’ll seize it and end up winning a second term.
Obama has done a tremendous amount of damage to his country and the world. Future generations can’t afford a second victory for the current occupant of the White House. It’s that simple.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation