Green Room

The Amateur-in-Chief Visits Europe [Video]

posted at 4:59 am on May 26, 2011 by

Man, it certainly is great that those Americans fi-nal-ly elected an intelligent guy, a man from Harvard no less, and a man of the world.

Oh yes, Obama really does wonders for the relationships between European states and the United States. He knows how to behave and he would never – evah! – do anything to insult Europeans or make himself look like an ass.

Uh, never mind that.

On his show for Fox News, Glenn Beck made a compilation of Obama’s biggest blunders during his trip to Europe (thus far). Watch it, but be forewarned: it’s truly pathetic.

My, oh my. You’d think it’s not that difficult to wait until the end of Britain’s national anthem before toasting to the queen, but apparently that’s above boy wonder’s pay grade. And let’s not even mention Obama’s botching of the signing of the Queen’s guestbook. 2008? Really, Mr. Messiah? As Beck said, I understand that 2008 was a great year for you, but it’s time to move. On.

During his next visit, it’d be wonderful if he’d accidentally call Britain’s queen “Queen Victoria” and refer to Europe as a whole as “the inventors of slavery.” That’d certainly shake things up. Or perhaps he could shout Gegen die Mauer or Ausweis, und schnell! during an official visit to Germany. I’m sure Chancellor Angela Merkel would be quite charmed by such a hilarious joke. Ahem.

This post originally appeared at Right Across The Atlantic.

Recently in the Green Room:

Comments

heh

good post M

he is in france today….should be fun times

cmsinaz on May 26, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Thanks, CMS. I wrote it just for you 😉

Heh. I hope he won’t make any references to this:

Michael van der Galien on May 26, 2011 at 8:31 AM

awwwww 🙂

lol, thanks for the linky

cmsinaz on May 26, 2011 at 9:01 AM

My pleasure 😉

I deleted my new post, by the way, after actually reading the front page. Heh.

Michael van der Galien on May 26, 2011 at 9:41 AM

he is in france today….should be fun times

cmsinaz on May 26, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Non! Mon Dieu!! Sacre Bleu!!!

AH_C on May 26, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Is it time for us to start calling him Clark? Or would that be Precedent Griswold?

Dominion on May 26, 2011 at 11:30 AM

I’ll bet he was thinking: “Man, the Brits really know how to make a guy feel welcome, giving me this cool soundtrack for my most awesome toast. I wonder if I can license it for my 2012 campaign speeches?”

sleepy-beans on May 26, 2011 at 11:54 AM

malclave on May 26, 2011 at 8:07 PM

HE surrounds him self with people who think he is intelligent, what do you expect. The monkeys plan the trip for the chimpanzee.

old war horse on May 27, 2011 at 1:25 AM

“I’m waiting for his speech on the value of hard work, capped off with Arbeit Macht Frei.”

LOL! He could actually do that.

Michael van der Galien on May 27, 2011 at 6:10 PM

LOL! He could actually do that.

Michael van der Galien on May 27, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Well, he did have an uncle marching with the Red Army in WWII. He could very well have heard of the saying and thought it was a good idea.

malclave on May 27, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Wait, there’s more!

forest on May 28, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Trump signs VA reform bill into law

John Sexton Jun 23, 2017 2:41 PM
Top Pick

Top Pick

A new era of something.

“…died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the U.S.”

The shortsightedness of “Denounce and Preserve”

Taylor Millard Jun 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Pragmatism for the sake of pragmatism doesn’t always work.

Perhaps if you threw in a new car?

Gay marriages still growing, but not as fast

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 10:31 AM

More, but not as quickly.

Should’ve stuck with the pirate gig. It was working for him

The battle for the rubble of Raqqa is underway

Andrew Malcolm Jun 23, 2017 8:51 AM

Won’t be much left.

Your list of demands is a publicity stunt

“The jobs are still leaving. Nothing has stopped.”

Bad vendor. Bad! No cookie!

“So you want me to sing my praises, is that what you’re saying?”

Why would we possibly want that?

“I mean he sold our country to The Russians.”

I could think of someone else you might want to ask about…

Trump: I never made any recordings of Comey

Allahpundit Jun 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Bluff.

Hackers stole private data from election databases

John Sexton Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM

Failure to protect the city

Big man on the Middle Eastern campus

Biased Americans see media as biased.

Tough times down on the liberal ranch

Will Nancy Pelosi survive this latest Dem disaster?

Andrew Malcolm Jun 22, 2017 8:41 AM

Eat quick, before it’s gone.

Slow your roll, boss

“I’m bothered by the lack of emerging evidence…”

FIrst look at the Senate health bill

John Sexton Jun 21, 2017 9:21 PM

Divide and conquer?

You know, I may have cracked the case for you, guys

“They’re still running against her and still winning races.”