Hot Air Candidate Approval Results
posted at 3:55 pm on May 16, 2011 by Patrick Ishmael
Looks like I wasn’t the only one who had a busy weekend. Huck’s out? Trump’s out? Next month’s full-sized survey should be very, very interesting, and that’s assuming no other candidates leave the field.
Keep in mind this was a Friday vote, so the volume’s a good deal lower than usual. That said, the results:
For the most part the candidates’ approval levels have remained fairly stable when compared to last month.
Different story on the overall vote front, though. The biggest pop in support? Herman Cain, whose support had remained mostly unchanged at Hot Air over the last few months.
Questions? Comments? I haven’t laid out all the data here since, amazingly, some of it’s already out-dated, so if you’re interested in a cross-tab, tweet me.
Recently in the Green Room:
- Real question: Does Obama’s budget fund overseas abortions to protect endangered animals?
- Photo of the day: Crimea now belongs to Russia, at least on Russian propaganda TV
- Vatican: Pope Francis wasn’t talking about same-sex relationships; Update: “Civil unions” explained
- RNC ad: Crying infant greets Obama’s new debt-laden budget
- Update: Grayson dismisses ‘erratic’ wife after abuse allegation